PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats to Unveil New Uniforms on Patriots Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am only waiting 2021 for the probable return of pat patriot and throwbacks

:)

Some deep analysis:

My prediction is that they will borrow the color rush red and white strip for the home shoulders replacing the ugly grey and away shoulders replacing the blue.

Home pants stay grey, away stay blue and will still keep the color rush combo for pajama night.

They really should change the shade of blue as it’s too dark.

538K4Gq.jpg

I'd take this all day.

Appears to be a new color rush style road jersey. Guessing home will be color rush with either grey or white pants.

Appears to be a new color rush style road jersey. Guessing home will be color rush with either grey or white pants.

My guess for a while now has been:

New home uniform = color rush home blue jersey + color rush away white pants

New road uniform = color rush road white jersey + color rush home blue pants

Hoping it's that and not jumpsuits. Would definitely welcome white pants instead of gray for home uniforms. I think overall this would be a subtle but good change.

If anyone's curious what this looks like and has Madden, you can mix and match the combos I'm referring to in a game. Looks pretty nice.

My guess for a while now has been:

New home uniform = color rush home blue jersey + color rush away white pants

New road uniform = color rush road white jersey + color rush home blue pants

Hoping it's that and not jumpsuits. Would definitely welcome white pants instead of gray for home uniforms. I think overall this would be a subtle but good change.

If anyone's curious what this looks like and has Madden, you can mix and match the combos I'm referring to in a game. Looks pretty nice.
I use those on madden sometimes, it’s nice. People on the uniform forum I’m on think the pants may be red. That’d surprise me.

Side note:

Current jerseys are on sale at the Pro Shop or NFL Shop.

I was able to score a Slater blue home jersey for 25% off.

Hasn't it been said by numerous reporters for a while now it'll only be subtle changes?

Swapping out the Silver for White would be good.

I've been noticing this trend of "New era = New Uniforms" or "Get good = New Uniforms" for the past 15 years or so.

Pats have done this a few times now, but I believe we started it in 1993. I don't recall any other team drastically changing colors, and donning a completely new logo prior to that season.

Broncos were next team to do it in 97, but I think that was out of anger for the Jags loss.

1993 Orthwain changes upon buyig team and hiring Parcells

1995 Bledsoe shocks the world, expectation arise, another alteration.

2000 Belichick hired uniforms change

2020 Brady leaves, uniforms will change again.

Several other teams have followed suit since 2000.

I’ve been waiting for a uniform change since they unveiled those atrocious uniforms in 2000.

I’ve been waiting for a uniform change since they unveiled those atrocious uniforms in 2000.

I think they'll be largely the same as what we're used to. I'm not a huge fan either, but don't get your hopes up.

Here's a depressing thought that I feel like a lot of people share - this is a perfect cash-in opportunity for New England. Not only does a new design drive people to purchase, but I would wager that greater than 80% of jersey owners' "main" jersey is a Brady jersey that they will feel sad wearing at the moment and will want to replace. $$$$$$$

Here's a depressing thought that I feel like a lot of people share - this is a perfect cash-in opportunity for New England. Not only does a new design drive people to purchase, but I would wager that greater than 80% of jersey owners' "main" jersey is a Brady jersey that they will feel sad wearing at the moment and will want to replace. $$$$$$$

On one hand I agree that this makes sense. On the other hand, I think this was planned long before Brady left. Maybe the team "knew" in the same way Brady "knew" (as he told Howard Stern).

1993 Orthwain changes upon buyig team and hiring Parcells

Incredible that logo and uniforms were changed from Orthwein that had no interest to stay in New England...
:(

Atrocious imho...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes