PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats "third place schedule"

Awww :D The phrase "can't win for losin' " comes to mind. Gawd. I hope we turn it around. I really don't want to read myself typing that the Bills are our SB.

So far we played the 3 worst teams in NFL..Miami Jets and Houston. So I wouldn’t say it’s been that hard.
and we still have games against the jets, miami, ATL and the jags.

Miami beat us 17-16
So you think that the winner of every fans is a better team than the opponent? The patriots had the game won before th we fumbled it away. Shlt happens.
Sorry I rained on your hate the patriots parade.

So far we played the 3 worst teams in NFL..Miami Jets and Houston. So I wouldn’t say it’s been that hard.
That’s not an advantage or disadvantage to the Pats in the division because the other division teams play them too.

The Pats have Browns, Chargers and Cowboys. The hardest crossovers compared to the division for sure.

Schedule hardly ever turns out the way it shows off paper. Pretty sure in 01 A lot of teams pegged the former 5-11 Patsies as a sure fire win. This will always be why as long as BB coaches it will truly be a week to week affair. No looking past opponents.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back