PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats so-called "dynasty" coming to an end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because I selected "Colts Bolts" as my screen name does not mean that I'm a Chargers fan.

I challenge you to find one post on this entire site where I said anything pro-Chargers. I hate the Chargers. I'm actually quite GLAD that the Patriots beat the Chargers. I loved that game.

Wow. I can't believe I'm applauding a Patriotspride post. My thoughts exactly!

ColtsBolts - I don't think you can call yourself a Colts fan if they've only been your favorite team for 3 weeks. Talk about a bandwagoner!

It's not classy to ditch your favorite team when times get tough. LT claims to be classy, so you should be classy like your hero LT. Ditching your favorite team and hopping on another team's bandwagon isn't classy.

Just because I selected "Colts Bolts" as my screen name does not mean that I'm a Chargers fan.

I challenge you to find one post on this entire site where I said anything pro-Chargers. I hate the Chargers. I'm actually quite GLAD that the Patriots beat the Chargers. I loved that game.
and the reason was you knew Indy had no chance of beating the Chargers, correct?

Of course you're not a Chargers fan. You stopped being a Chargers fan when the Patriots beat that fraud of a team and ended their season. Then you chose the Colts as your new favorite team.

Prove me wrong by answering these easy Colts trivia questions for me without looking it up: Who was the Colts QB and top two receivers the year before Peyton Manning got there?

Last edited:
Cmon ColtsBolts I haven't got all day. Answer the questions. If you're a real Colts fan then this shouldn't be too hard. I know you're logged on the board so either you're cheating and looking it up, or pretending you didn't read my post because you're every bit the Charger fan I know you are.

stop already .the more you try and deny it the more stupid you look .what are you going to do with your steeler hats and shirts from last year?.you should change your name to colts bolts and any other team that's wins you fair weather ***. actually fair weather *** is a perfect name for you .you should change it to that .:D

Hey "Patriots Pride"

I was wondering if you could tell me how many first down the Indianpolis Colts got in the AFC Championship Game this year?

stop already .the more you try and deny it the more stupid you look .what are you going to do with your steeler hats and shirts from last year?.you should change your name to colts bolts and any other team that's wins you fair weather ***. actually fair weather *** is a perfect name for you .you should change it to that .:D

hey fair weather *** .your team the chargers just lost there coach lol lol lol to bad your not a colts fan :D :D :D

hey fair weather *** .your team the chargers just lost there coach lol lol lol to bad your not a colts fan :D :D :D
The Bolts are going down the drain baby. Hey I guess if our dynasty is at an end, it wont be so bad knowing that those unclassy bastards wont even make it to the playoffs again.

The Bolts are going down the drain baby. Hey I guess if our dynasty is at an end, it wont be so bad knowing that those unclassy bastards wont even make it to the playoffs again.
our dynasty isnt going anywhere .when bb pioli and or brady are gone then come talk to me about the dynasty being over .

LMAO. Was that predictable or what. ColtsDolts didn't even attempt to answer those easy Colts trivia questions I gave him. That tells me he's EVERY BIT the bandwagoning nitwit I knew he was. LOL!!!! Typical Dolt fan. That sun out there in San Diego must fry their brains or something.

With Marty Schottenheimlech getting fired (nice "classy" move there Dolts) the entire Dolts coaching staff has left the team. Like rats abandoning the sinking ship. You guys must be loving this as much as I am.

Last edited:
LMAO. Was that predictable or what. ColtsDolts didn't even attempt to answer those easy Colts trivia questions I gave him. That tells me he's EVERY BIT the bandwagoning nitwit I knew he was. LOL!!!! Typical Dolt fan. That sun out there in San Diego must fry their brains or something.

With Marty Schottenheimlech getting fired (nice "classy" move there Dolts) the entire Dolts coaching staff has left the team. Like rats abandoning the sinking ship. You guys must be loving this as much as I am.
im loving it big time .it couldnt happen to a bigger bunch of cry babies.it also makes the path to hopefuly another sb that much easier .losing a head coach and both oc and dc really screws them .

How many first downs did the Colts get in the AFC Championship game? How many points did they score in the second half?

My goodness! Your defense STINKS!

im loving it big time .it couldnt happen to a bigger bunch of cry babies.it also makes the path to hopefuly another sb that much easier .losing a head coach and both oc and dc really screws them .

How many first downs did the Colts get in the AFC Championship game? How many points did they score in the second half?

How many playoff games did your Chargers win in 2006?

My goodness! Your team STINKS!

good enough to beat your chargers lol lol lol

Where did ya go ColtsBolts? Answer my questions you bandwagoning numbskull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back