PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats so-called "dynasty" coming to an end

Status
Not open for further replies.
OhExaulted1 said:
Ah, memories. That's what you'll be after tonight. Throw in a tape of those SB's after tonight's devastating loss. It'll be good therapy.

What was that you were saying, OhExaulted1?

Your team is getting their BUTTS KICKED!

Hey Patsies!

Your so-called Dynasty is coming to an end.

So sad.

This would be the greatest comeback ever. shut up til the game is over please Buster.

no crying here...good luck to the Broncos...maybe you guys can actually win a Super Bowl this year without violating the salary cap.

It's over, baby!!!

The so-called Dynasty is dead.

(and the Denver Broncos killed it)

if your going to masterbate why dont you do it on your own time.now its time to zip up your fly and go put on your broncoe pajamas .

you bronco fans really get excited over a regular season win .i dont get it .i thought the idea was to win a superbowl .didnt we beat denver in denver in 2003 .

patriotspride said:
you bronco fans really get excited over a regular season win .i dont get it .i thought the idea was to win a superbowl .didnt we beat denver in denver in 2003 .

Dude, you should know by now thats all the Broncos are capable of!

Superbowl????

Plummer and Shanahan??? Bwahahahaha!!!!!

Simple math:

PLummer and Shanahan = 0 Superbowls

Brady + Belichick = 3 Superbowls!!!!

Bwahahahaha!!!!!!

It's ova, baby! It's ova!

The Colts finished what the Broncos started.

The Pats dynasty is D-E-A-D, dead!

Sorry chowderheads!

You are up against a superior team this week.

Superior team. Superior coaching. Superior fans.

Get those golf clubs ready cuz you guys gonna be hittin the links!

not with two first rounders and 30 million in cap space lol lol .i hope you enjoyed your one and only sb .have you seen the colts free agent list?have you looked at the colts cap situation?its not a pretty picture .i hope you bought a cd because that's all your going to have for awhile lol lol.

"Colts Bolts"? Hmmm.

My trusty San Diego Dolt fan detector machine reads:
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ((8)) 9

Sure, it's understandable that you would be disappointed that your team folded like the paper tigers they are. But at least have the ballz to admit your favorite team blew its best shot at a Super Bowl, and stay off other teams bandwagons. "Colts Bolts".... LOL! Now that's funny.

And for any Donko idiot reading this - at least the Pats weren't sent packing by the Niners. The look on Shanarat's face...priceless. That is even funnier. LOL!!! How does it feel? Come on, share your pain, Donko fan. OH THAT'S GOTTA HURT! LOL!!!!

At least the Donko's can take satisfaction in the fact that they spanked you in your own crib this year.

How'd that #4 seed in the AFC playoffs taste?

"Colts Bolts"? Hmmm.

And for any Donko idiot reading this - at least the Pats weren't sent packing by the Niners. The look on Shanarat's face...priceless. That is even funnier. LOL!!! How does it feel? Come on, share your pain, Donko fan. OH THAT'S GOTTA HURT! LOL!!!!

At least the Donko's can take satisfaction in the fact that they spanked you in your own crib this year.

How'd that #4 seed in the AFC playoffs taste?

1) I'm not a Pats fan.
2) The Donkos can take satisfaction in the fact they didn't choke at home in the playoffs unlike another team in the AFC West.
3) How did it feel to have the Pats beat your Dolts in your house in the playoffs. After losing just 2 games this year. What a sad waste of a season. Tsk tsk. I think your Chargers should just fold. That way they can save themselves any more embarrassment. LOL. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Too bad for you that I'm not a Chargers fan.

1) I'm not a Pats fan.
2) The Donkos can take satisfaction in the fact they didn't choke at home in the playoffs unlike another team in the AFC West.
3) How did it feel to have the Pats beat your Dolts in your house in the playoffs. After losing just 2 games this year. What a sad waste of a season. Tsk tsk. I think your Chargers should just fold. That way they can save themselves any more embarrassment. LOL. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

you fair weather fan .your team gets beat in san diego and now you claim to not be a fan .typical charger fan .no heart no balls no brain lol lol

Wow. I can't believe I'm applauding a Patriotspride post. My thoughts exactly!

ColtsBolts - I don't think you can call yourself a Colts fan if they've only been your favorite team for 3 weeks. Talk about a bandwagoner!

It's not classy to ditch your favorite team when times get tough. LT claims to be classy, so you should be classy like your hero LT. Ditching your favorite team and hopping on another team's bandwagon isn't classy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back