PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Player Signing Pats sign Antonio Gibson, RB

You'll eat those words he's a former WR turned RB throw it anywhere near him and he'll catch it. :cool:
Yep! That's right, all you have to do is go back to the game he had against us last season, and we were a top 5 defense.

lol I’m pretty confident I won’t.
Crow soup coming up enjoy. :)
Chicken Soup GIF

Gibson’s an ok piece I guess - though he’s getting Worse every year - but he’s Not the shifty Faulk/Woody/Vereen/White 3DRB we still Desperately need back there.

Gibson’s an ok piece I guess - though he’s getting Worse every year - but he’s Not the shifty Faulk/Woody/Vereen/White 3DRB we still Desperately need back there.
I believe he's a bigger, sturdier back than those patriots greats. Gibson can fill that role on 3rd down, for a 6'2 guy he runs WR routes and will give this offense something it has been sorely missing since the scat back days.. although (Brady had alot to do with that as we know).

Rham wants to be the bell cow he said and it is rightly so... but his agent needs to get in his ear and let him know he gets knicked up alot, and he's better suited for his career and financial gain to not have to do it all. He should welcome a guy like Gibson.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back