Not open for further replies.

Ring 6

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Interesting developments.
Colts lose, so no more undefeated season to talk about.
Happens just as the Pats destroy a playoff team, and are beginning to grow some fear in the rest of the league as the sleepng giant.

All of a sudden the media has remembered that this team is going after history trying to win 3 in a row and 4 out of 5.

It always was a bigger piece of history than anything the Colts could achieve this year. Just now its become the topic.

I kind of liked the below the radar attack that was going on. I wonder if this means they'll put the Jags game on Saturday night now. I hope not. A nice Sunday (the 8th) at 1 game would be nice as long as it's cold and snowing. That waiting around until 8 crap wears on the nerves.

I am SO glad that the colts lost, but it has nothing to do with the confidence that I have in this Pats team right now heading into the playoffs. It would have been great for the pats to have the chance to end the colts undefeated season, but in no way did I ever want there to even be a slight chance of that happening.
A lot of the national media are smartening up and hoppin on the Pats (coors light train into foxboro) but a lot are still still still (as in the number of super bowl victories that the pats have been doubted) saying that the pats cant and wont do it. as every day goes by I am more sure that the Pats will have a good a chance as anyone to win the SB

It was beautiful! Spent the whole day at work listening to WEEI, Talk was dominated by the PATS!!!!!!!!!!

Many people on this bpard will not be able to handle this but ...

The Pats are becoming a trendy pick -- it will be harder to play the no-respect card.

onegameatatime said:
Many people on this bpard will not be able to handle this but ...

The Pats are becoming a trendy pick -- it will be harder to play the no-respect card.

Oh, don't worry, the media always finds a way to **** things up. ;)

jczxohn1 said:
It was beautiful! Spent the whole day at work listening to WEEI, Talk was dominated by the PATS!!!!!!!!!!

This is hilarious. First everyone gripes because Colts are getting all the airtime, and now it's okay that the Pats are getting it all. Like I said last week, it's all bright and shiny from the other side of the fence. One question though, how are we going to have any "no respect" threads if everyone is kissing our ***es? Things just never seem to be right in Patriots land.

huskeralk said:
This is hilarious. First everyone gripes because Colts are getting all the airtime, and now it's okay that the Pats are getting it all. Like I said last week, it's all bright and shiny from the other side of the fence. One question though, how are we going to have any "no respect" threads if everyone is kissing our ***es? Things just never seem to be right in Patriots land.
That was Rodney's game. Bruschi's in charge now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back