#2 Antonio Brown (107.5 yards p/g)
#3 Odell Beckham Jr (101.5)
#4 DeAndre Hopkins (93.9)
#5 Brandon Marshall (91.3)
#8 Allen Robinson (83.4)
#9 Demaryius Thomas (82.1)
#10 TY Hilton (75.9)
#13 Jarvis Landry (70.8)

If you really loved us, you would've given us their numbers against the Pats.

Not sure who is number one (Jones?), but no one on the NFL is in Antonio Brown's level. His dominance is almost like Gronkowski at the WR position.

#2 Antonio Brown (107.5 yards p/g) - 133
#3 Odell Beckham Jr (101.5) - 104
#4 DeAndre Hopkins (93.9) - 52
#5 Brandon Marshall (91.3) - 67
#8 Allen Robinson (83.4) - 68
#9 Demaryius Thomas (82.1) - 36
#10 TY Hilton (75.9) - 74
#13 Jarvis Landry (70.8) - 71

Brown- 9/133 yards (2 rec 25 yards in garbage time)
Beckham- 4/104 (87 came on 1 play that McCourty messed up on. He was targeted 12 times)
Hopkins- 3/52
Marshall- 4/67
Robinson- 4/68 (37 came on 1 rec in garbage time)
Thomas- 1/36 (targeted 12 times)
Hilton- 6/74 (30 came when Pats went into prevent up 2 TD and 2 minutes left in the game)
Landry- 6/71 (30 came on the drive before HT)

Last edited:
Brown- 9/133 yards (2 rec 25 yards in garbage time)
Beckham- 4/104 (87 came on 1 play that McCourty messed up on. He was targeted 12 times)
Hopkins- 3/52
Marshall- 4/67
Robinson- 4/68 (37 came on 1 rec in garbage time)
Thomas- 1/36 (targeted 12 times)
Hilton- 6/74 (30 came on when Pats went into prevent up 2 TD and 2 minutes left in the game)
Landry- 6/71 (30 came on the drive before HT)
A+ work, yo.

Not sure who is number one (Jones?), but no one on the NFL is in Antonio Brown's level. His dominance is almost like Gronkowski at the WR position.

Best route runner the NFL has seen in a long time. Reminds me of a younger, more athletic Deion Branch.

"This secondary hasn't been tested, mike! Logan Ryan and Malcolm butler scare the crap out of me back there!"

Those people are wrong. Defense has been tested more than last year and has done better. This defense is better than last year's in every area, including the secondary.

The PFW guys are just as stupid. All season "receivers are running free". "Still not convinced with butler". Completely worthless those two.

Listened to them yesterday for a few minutes they still took that angle in regards to Ryan vs Hopkins.

Blaming the QB and saying that there were times he was open and they should have forced it to him.

Guy was held to a season low 3 receptions and Perillilo is talking about how he was open. No he wasnt because if he was he would have got the ball more than he did

The PFW guys are just as stupid. All season "receivers are running free". "Still not convinced with butler". Completely worthless those two.

Big fan of PFW. You can count on them to tell it like it is and not let homerism get in the way. Well, besides fred, haha. I think they give butler props when deserved and criticize him when deserved too.

"This secondary hasn't been tested, mike! Logan Ryan and Malcolm butler scare the crap out of me back there!"

Good lord, did Maseroti actually say that? Great example of why i stopped listening to boston sports talk.

Those people are wrong. Defense has been tested more than last year and has done better. This defense is better than last year's in every area, including the secondary.
You could argue that they faced better QBs last year than this year.

You could argue that they faced better QBs last year than this year.
Might be able to say that about the league, in general. And as impressive as the top WRs have been, we've faced some top defenses... I believe

This team is battle tested for the post season and have gone through enough situations (injuries, bad calls, ...) to be the most mentally tough team in the league.

We've faced solid competition. I'm not worried about this team in the least when it comes to that. The core guys were around last year, too. This is a as mentally tough of a team as i cam remember in a while. They absolutely wear teams out. They play for 60.

Listened to them yesterday for a few minutes they still took that angle in regards to Ryan vs Hopkins.

Blaming the QB and saying that there were times he was open and they should have forced it to him.

Guy was held to a season low 3 receptions and Perillilo is talking about how he was open. No he wasnt because if he was he would have got the ball more than he did

My favorite part of this argument is that they assume that teams just lose their mind against the Patriots. Like Hoyer is perfectly good at hitting an open Hopkins against every other team, and the only reason he had less success against the Patriots is that he momentarily forgot how to throw a football. That's fine, for a game or two, but this seems to be the argument after EVERY good defensive performance. At some point, the "good luck" starts to become a trend, and just because you don't understand how it works doesn't mean BB and the Patriots don't either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes