BadMoFo

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
No draft picks, no problem.

LB Dan Skuta
635785170372846617-USATSI-8815844.jpg

OL Brandon Fusco
brandon-fusco.vresize.1200.675.high.9.jpg

OL always interests me. Anyone know anything about this Fusco guy?

From our draft board..

The closest measurables from this year's draft - Bolles and Dawkins.
Drafting in FA continues?

BTW - his 3-cone (7.29) would be best @Combine this year (ex aequo w Bolles) and his SS (4.43) best of all..

Red flag - concussion history (two times in protocol in 2016, missed 2 games)

Did he pass away? He's not at PP anymore either from what I can tell.

I know that he left here due to a Personality conflict with one of the mods.. Don't know why he left Patriots Planet.

Really? I've missed him, and given that he had health issues and simultaneously dropped off of both sites, I'd feared the worst.

I logged onto PP and checked. His last post was basically saying hi to everyone back in 2011 and apologizing for being gone, but saying that he'd be back soon because "life happens". Then, he logged in in August of 2012 and never logged in again. I think he's gone. :( If he is, that's a shame. I always appreciated his takes. Especially with regard to the draft.

Skuta was actually low key decent last season. I wouldn't mind picking him up for depth.
But having played in Jax, Cinn and SF, it may take a while to wash the stink off of him..................

This is the best shape I have ever seen the Patriots heading into the draft. Despite the dearth of picks they can easily fill the remaining needs on this team over the next few months.LB/DE, OL, and maybe a #3 TE with potential us about all I can see.

I logged onto PP and checked. His last post was basically saying hi to everyone back in 2011 and apologizing for being gone, but saying that he'd be back soon because "life happens". Then, he logged in in August of 2012 and never logged in again. I think he's gone. :( If he is, that's a shame. I always appreciated his takes. Especially with regard to the draft.
I know that he left here due to a Personality conflict with one of the mods.. Don't know why he left Patriots Planet.

Really? I've missed him, and given that he had health issues and simultaneously dropped off of both sites, I'd feared the worst.

I'm almost certainly that while not coming right out and saying it, Ian strongly hinted that he had passed. That was a good few years ago, if I'm not mistaken.

This is the best shape I have ever seen the Patriots heading into the draft. Despite the dearth of picks they can easily fill the remaining needs on this team over the next few months.LB/DE, OL, and maybe a #3 TE with potential us about all I can see.
I get the feeling BB could ( and probably would like to) trade all the remaining picks for higher picks next year, grab some cheesesteaks or Fogo de Chao say "F it" and head back to Foxboro, and after all the moves, we'd still think they won the off season...not to mention that piece of hardware in February...

Trade Butler for 32
Trade 32 and a third rounder for Sherman

Butler at 3.9 mil, a first rounder and a 3rd rounder for a more expensive **** Sherman? That seems like a lot to give up for not that much of a gain. Not to mention the cost at CB with him and Gilmore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back