PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats/Bills distribution map

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually disappointed to get the game in philly cos it means I won't get it on my tablet. I've OTA and the signal is weak in center city, still watchable.
#Firstworldproblems?

How do they come up with these maps? Why does, for example, NYC not get the Buffalo game but southwest Idaho does?
The Giants are playing in the early game on Fox.
The weather sucks in Buffalo and SW Idaho, so...

With all the hype you would have thought the Bills/Patriots would be the main game. Heck they should have had fox and CBS swap the Fox late game for the Pats/Bills game.

Btw, The distribution map is usually up after 2 PM Eastern on Wednesday.

Pats/Bills will also be shown on Sky Sports, if any UK based posters didn't already know and enter this thread.

Good to know. I'll actually be in London Sunday. I imagine by the time 6:00 rolls around I'll be scouting out some nice Indian food, but maybe I can catch some of the second half. (Wife is psyched because we also catch the Season 6 premiere of Downton Abbey Sunday at 9 … Party on.)

With all the hype you would have thought the Bills/Patriots would be the main game. Heck they should have had fox and CBS swap the Fox late game for the Pats/Bills game.

Well it's still the bills so only people in buffalo want to watch them.

Baltimore @ Oakland

Save me from this h*ll!

Baltimore @ Oakland

Save me from this h*ll!
Could be worse, you could actually be going to Oakland. Btw if you or anyone else needs a link to the game I wouldn't be able to send you one if you send me a PM. Definitely not ;).

Pats/Bills will also be shown on Sky Sports, if any UK based posters didn't already know and enter this thread.

good for you...the NFL coverage games in UK and DE, as far as i know, is very good...

Here's that Dakotas TV:

old-school-tv-jpg.30656

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk