PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Daily News Thread Patriots Wednesday 11/29/23

Daily news threads with relevant news, stories, video, or additional content around the team. Feel free to contribute anything interesting you come across as well, which will hopefully make these helpful for people to keep up with what's going on with the team by having all the news in one place.
He got Lamar's attention in the preseason. I'm not expecting much but the kid was really fun to watch hopefully he can bring more of that on Sunday.
View attachment 54884
I absolutely love how hard he plays.. he's fast has a nice arm. I'd absolutely love it if he could get in game action. Come Bill do it!

Reactions: sb1
That's for the best both for him and the team.

I think Cunningham is playing regardless. Can't imagine why they'd want to play Zappe all the way through they already know who he is they will not learn anything new or anything that moves the needle on his future with the team.
I agree. Mac and Zapp are who they are. Just please bill give us Cunningham. My eyes are still hurting from last week.

Apparently Zappe also took the majority of reps for the full practice, according to a source, not just the portion the media saw - and Cunningham continued to be the QB2. The source also said it's likely Cunningham gets a look at QB against the Chargers.

Whaaaaaat

This is not what I expected but I will take it
Funny for a losing Team how every game have some sort intrigue. I wonder if Kraft made that call Mac can't embarrass himself anymore in front of the Fans.

I hope they practice something basic like looking off the safety... It feels like I haven't seen that consistently done well in years from a Pats QB (or it's just selective memory). Just that split second of time can make a gigantic difference.

I hope they practice something basic like looking off the safety... It feels like I haven't seen that consistently done well in years from a Pats QB (or it's just selective memory). Just that split second of time can make a gigantic difference.
They could watch Tapes of Josh Allen and Joe Burrow and see how that's done.

How about "get to your second read", or even, "if your first read is wide open, throw it to him"

Oops I forgot no laugh. ;)
@sb1 @PatsFan2
Both you guys are my 2 favorite posters. The Mac and Zapp show is canceled. Let Cunningham play, at least Billy B can let us fans have some entertainment value he's been making us suffer all season.

Chargers have a very good secondary and Zappe can't throw downfield so keep it simple. Quick horizontal throws to slow down the pass rush and use the run game often. Mirror that TD drive from last Sunday.

Could the Bears be a possibility with their Draft capital?? Also Buffalo I am sure BB loves Allen he ballwashed him after that no punt playoffs game.
I’m curious to know who you think would replace Bill? And logically wouldn’t it make more sense, if Kraft is on board, for Bill to stay here? I think we can all agree that there has to be a GM in place for this to happen/work out. But theoretically to bring in a few better players on offense would drastically improve this team, this defense if healthy would still be a good veteran group with some strong leadership.

Jackoff Jones says Hello from sunny Las Vegas.

Ridding themselves of him with OVER TWO FULL YEARS remaining on his ROOKIE contract, while receiving ZERO compensation for him, should've been a decision left to the New GM & HC.
So could that in itself be a sign?

I don't understand the Tyquan question. He's not going to use his 4.28 speed on a 9 yard route.
A "9 route" is not a 9-yard route, it is a fly pattern. In other words, the receiver goes deep.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back