PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Player Departure Patriots waive Wilkerson, Hayes, Nordin, Ray

I wonder what the kicker plans are. We've gotten more than our money's worth out of Folk but prudence would dictate we not push that too far. Time to find the next Adam V or Gostkowski.

Nordin was on the NFI list... Anyone know why?

Does it matter that they were dumped?

Its $250K, which is more than you'd expect for back of the roster guys.
Not too bad. Pays for a decent chunk of a mid-round rookie's salary.

I wonder what the kicker plans are. We've gotten more than our money's worth out of Folk but prudence would dictate we not push that too far. Time to find the next Adam V or Gostkowski.

Have to assume they are drafting a kicker around Round 5. I am expecting a punter too - good year for a punter

Have to assume they are drafting a kicker around Round 5. I am expecting a punter too - good year for a punter
I think the Pats will draft/sign Turk the Oklahoma punter and nephew of former long time NFL punters.

I think the Michigan PK made himself some money in that Shriner's game. Draft him in the 5th/6th, sign Turk as a UDFA and Bob's your uncle!

Definitely seems like they’ll draft both. Bailey has his weird suspension situation, Folk is a free agent and they have waived Vizcaino and Nordin so they have no punters or kickers.

Definitely seems like they’ll draft both. Bailey has his weird suspension situation, Folk is a free agent and they have waived Vizcaino and Nordin so they have no punters or kickers.

And Special Teams needs an all around upgrade.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Back