PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots vs. Jetes Pre Game Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
White could have induced his wife to give birth earlier. Personally I think BB was more than happy to let things play out like this and give White a day off. We need to limit his snap count.

He is just too important to not be 100% come playoff time.

Last edited:
Hope Jakob is active.

Bolden SZN

White could have induced his wife to give birth earlier. Personally I think BB was more than happy to let things play out like that and give White a day off. We need to limit his snap count.

So your argument is that essentially for the first time ever Belichick has decided that a player shouldn’t play in week 3 to “limit his snap count” so instead of benching him he gets involved in his wife’s birthing plan?
Dude.....

White could have induced his wife to give birth earlier. Personally I think BB was more than happy to let things play out like that and give White a day off. We need to limit his snap count.

Plus it makes BB look less like a curmudgeon.

My prediction for the game?

The Pats will win the coin toss, defer and force a touch back. Falk will come out on the field. Upon taking the snap he will realize what a huge mistake he has made. The Patriots DBs will have locked down everyone. Pressure will come from all directions. A warm trickle will start to run down his leg as he looks to Bell for help. Upon seeing this sight Bell runs off the field into the locker room where he'll wrap himself in a warm blanket. Muttering over and over "No Patriots in here. No Patriots in here!"

The defense will score as Brady looks on and laughs. Knowing the game will be won without him having to throw a single pass. The Jetes will go to BB, begging him to allow a forfeit and to seek a trade to New England, or anywhere else (besides Miami). BB glowers at the Jetes with his piercing merciless eyes. Only muttering under his breath one thing "we're on the Buffalo". There will be an announcement over the PA that the Jetes team has been sold for a bag of peanuts.

End of the first play of the game. Now for the second play....

Last edited:
So your argument is that essentially for the first time ever Belichick has decided that a player shouldn’t play in week 3 to “limit his snap count” so instead of benching him he gets involved in his wife’s birthing plan?
Dude.....

No. Not at all what I said. He was not involved in anything. He was simply happy to have it work out as it did. He knows full well how valuable White is and we have seen his snap count managed for years now.

While he wasn't involved in the specifics of anything I believe he was more than happy to take White aside and tell him he can feel free to see the birth of his kid, maybe without White even having to ask.

No. Not at all what I said. He was not involved in anything. He was simply happy to have it work out as it did. He knows full well how valuable White is and we have seen his snap count managed for years now.
His snap count is equal to his role. It’s never been “managed”

While he wasn't involved in the specifics of anything I believe he was more than happy to take White aside and tell him he can feel free to see the birth of his kid, maybe without White even having to ask.
You think he tells other players that they can’t?
You are just making things up that have nothing to support them. Why?

Going to be an exciting game. Looking forward to the defense continuing it's domination.

We may get to see Damien Harris today as Adam Schefter is reporting that James White is expected to be out as his wife gives birth.. This will make life even more interesting for the backfield since it is without James Develin.

What is heck is with all the Pats players having babies! White might not get many touches but I still think he is a very important part of the team and I always worry when he is out...

What is heck is with all the Pats players having babies! White might not get many touches but I still think he is a very important part of the team and I always worry when he is out...
The loss in Miami last year was apparently very traumatic.

“Going to be an exciting game...” ?!? Hahaha. Whaaaa ? I am fully expected a blowout and am throwing out the usual “every team has players / any given Sunday”. NE could most likely win a 10v11 on the field.

Yes. I think it will be exciting because the Pats are without White and Develin. White is a huge binky for Brady and Develin is a battering ram blocking and has been getting short yardage touches. This will force Brady to rely on others and possibly they'll get Gordon more involved. Especially with the changes at receiver.

I'm aware of that fact and that Edelman goes in even earlier. I'm just wondering what they hell they do during all that time. I've never read anything about specifics.
Set up cameras, deflate footballs, warm up the gatorade, the uje.

What is heck is with all the Pats players having babies!
There must have been some wild holiday parties last December

Set up cameras, deflate footballs, warm up the gatorade, the uje.
Don't forget the headsets and the tackle eligible plays.

James_White_wife_Diana_Civi-pic.jpg

This is the happy couple by the way. She is a QT3.14

At least its a decent crew.

I live in Pa, just over the NJ border so I was hoping to see the game on Sunday. But nooo, I get the Ravers/KC gane and FOUTS!!! At least most of the country will be feeling the pain from Fouts' innane commentary that most of you have endure weekly.

Super bowl celebration

Thank goodness its Sunday and the game thread , which should take priority over the 476 page monster on AB;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes