PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots video of War Room calling Mac Jones. Who is in the Room?

DropKickFlutie

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score

Here is a clip of the War Room as they decide to take Mac Jones. Who is in the room besides Belichick and the Krafts? I see Ziegler I think (unfortunately), but who is the tall curly haired guy or the fat guy with glasses (is this Patricia?). I hear Bill ask "Matt" if he's on board (which Matt, Matt Groh?).

Does anyone know who the people are in the War Room ??

Last edited:
I can't tell if our national scout Matt Groh or Eliot Wolf are in the room. Can anyone identify who these 5 people are in the room?

It looks unfortunately like Ziegler, McDaniels, Groh. Don't know who the fat guy in glasses is. And then Najerian makes the phone call (chief of staff)

Thanks. So was Matt Patricia not in the room?
I didn't see him, kind of surprised by that. Maybe was off camera? O just didn't recognize him (mask/shaved his beard?)

There are a few others I'm not sue of, will try to match up.

I didn't see him, kind of surprised by that. Maybe was off camera? O just didn't recognize him (mask/shaved his beard?)

There are a few others I'm not sue of, will try to match up.

Thanks. There was a guy in glasses a bit wider, wonder who that was. Interesting to see given Kraft's comments on adjusting the draft process.

I think the big dude is Patricia. At least the top half of his face looks like him.

Yeah I wonder if the large guy is Patricia in a suit and no pencil in his ear. Dunno.

And the 3 who huddle at the 0:26 second mark might be who Belichick credited in a recent press conference a couple weeks ago, Groh, Wolf, Ziegler... ?

Here is a clip of the War Room as they decide to take Mac Jones. Who is in the room besides Belichick and the Krafts? I see Ziegler I think (unfortunately), but who is the tall curly haired guy or the fat guy with glasses (is this Patricia?). I hear Bill ask "Matt" if he's on board (which Matt, Matt Groh?).

Fat Matt

Screen Shot 2021-04-30 at 11.27.38 AM.png

Last edited:

Screen Shot 2021-04-30 at 11.30.14 AM.png

The Pats will probably lose their 3rd round pick in 2021 as BB did not cover his face "appropriately"..

Note, despite all the criticism, BB polled the room to make sure everyone was on board with this..

No, he wasn't there. The guy who looks like McDaniels is actually Berj Nazarian.
I should have put a question mark at the end, it was just speculation. Why wouldn't he be there?

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back