PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Uniforms

Yes, I was looking at Stanley Morgan's statistics recently, and even though I watched the entirety of his career, including his rookie year, I noted that the Patriots had only one losing season in his first 12 years, and the 2nd losing season for Stanley was his 13th and last, when he was on the way out.

The only losing season in his first 12 years was the Erhardt year when they were the most snakebitten team in NFL history. Could not believe that they lost games seemingly every week by only one score.
That was an anomaly in that era, but the media jumped right on it like sharks after blood in the water. YouTube has lots of halftime network highlights shows from then and they treat the Patriots like the totally fake laughingstock they're falsely portrayed as being to this day. Pete Axthelm was one of the leaders, he worshipped Shula and the Dolphins. At least we got some top draft picks out of it.

Silver pants back in the fold?​

These were spotted outside the draft on a mannequin. A weird mistake if this isn’t the return of the silver pants. Much needed. Mono blue every home game was too much, keep it a game or two max.

Apologizes if this was already posted, didn’t see it and this is potentially huge news. Hell wouldn’t mind these on the road for a game or two.

That one’s got the previous font from the Brady era color rush jerseys. Here’s what they wear now:

30A67F4E-C45A-4378-B18D-A87CCCA35865.jpeg

I’m not a fan of the monochrome blue look so I’d like to see the silver pants return but I’m skeptic that will be the case.

That one’s got the previous font from the Brady era color rush jerseys. Here’s what they wear now:

View attachment 32532

I’m not a fan of the monochrome blue look so I’d like to see the silver pants return but I’m skeptic that will be the case.
Be kinda strange to invent a new pants tho. Numbers get screwed up a surprising amount of time. Really hope it’s true.

Be kinda strange to invent a new pants tho. Numbers get screwed up a surprising amount of time. Really hope it’s true.
I do kinda think it's just the same disorganization as the previous times the wrong jersey got displayed since we switched uniforms. I also want the gray pants (really I want white pants) but I'm fully expecting not to see them in any games.

These were spotted outside the draft on a mannequin. A weird mistake if this isn’t the return of the silver pants. Much needed. Mono blue every home game was too much, keep it a game or two max.

Apologizes if this was already posted, didn’t see it and this is potentially huge news. Hell wouldn’t mind these on the road for a game or two.

It's better - I absolutely DESPISE color rush - but I still prefer a lighter shade of blue; not quite as light as the early-90s blue, but certainly not as dark as what we've seen for the past 20 years...And of course the MetroElvis Must Go, to be replaced by Angry Pat...

Good. I never really liked the blue color rush anyway; only the white.

We had this thread already last week, personally I think it was just a mistake and we'll be seeing the same blue jumpsuits as last year. There was similar confusion last offseason that resulted from promotional photos of the wrong uniforms.

My favorite is the 76 to 80 then the early 2000 uniforms. Don’t care much for current home uniform but the away is okay. Really liked the plain late 70’s without stripes

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Back