PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriot's Uniform Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leave em alone, Dynasty started with what we have and should stay that way imo, would be like Green Bay or Steelers changing their uniforms.
Screw the red throwbacks. They're historically incorrect and are readily equated with losing. Good riddance to 'em. OK -- anyone out there, retaliate if you so dare.
latest

I think we're very far apart on this...

so...color rush uniforms will be dressed against Colts and Packers

:rolleyes:

I doubt anyone will agree but I'd like to see a throwback to the early 90's striped jerseys with nascar numbers and the huge flying elvii on the shoulders:

drew-pats.jpg

They should do one of those games with the white pants and do at least one game with the all white look on the road. Next season should bring back the original Elvis uni for a game (do one throwback game and one color rush game).

I’m probably in the minority, but I think the color rush unis are kind of sharp looking. At the very least, they’re an acceptable alternate uniform, unlike those dirty white/light grays they wore in the early/mid 2000s.

The only change I would make is to update the Pats Patriot on the throwback uni's..

I’m probably in the minority, but I think the color rush unis are kind of sharp looking. At the very least, they’re an acceptable alternate uniform, unlike those dirty white/light grays they wore in the early/mid 2000s.
I like the color rush jersey a lot. I just hate the monocolor crap. Put the jersey with white or silver pants and I like that uni better than the current uni, actually.

Last edited:
I think the color rush jerseys are a good compromise and should be the norm (with silver pants). The under arm stripes on the current ones are really dated looking, these uniforms have not aged well. The color rush jerseys are similar in design to the throwbacks with enough similarity to the current dynasty uniforms to make everyone happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back