PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriot's Uniform Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comments:

- The uniforms don't matter as much to me as the helmet/logos do. Put me down for Pat Patriot every day of the week and twice on Sundays!

- Red would be my favorite if I had to choose.

- For week 1, I'd like to see us in our road whites or color rush whites...it will be hot...and I'd rather the Texans in their blues instead...could slow their pass rush a bit in the 4th....

- And yes...count me surprised that Actual Pats Fan hasn't chimed in yet.....opened this thread to just see his posts.
APF could be in his hyperbolic chamber as a pre-training camp ritual.

I think the red is the go-to for the party especially if dancing expected.

White is excellent for the true grass stadiums or if rain expected.

Blue for the Super Bowl.

I'll take original Elvis early in the day but Elvis & the Imposters for some Pump it Up and Strict Time. Pat and old-style football are not coming back but keep my love for the game in tact.

i like the current uniform. when you win 5 sbs the uniform should never be changed.

i like the current uniform. when you win 5 sbs the uniform should never be changed.

When you survive the Sullivans and Kiam without getting moved long enough to end up with a dedicated local owner a little respect is in order for what real luck is all about. ;)

If APF doesn't make an appearance here before days end we may need to reach out and have @Ian use his ip address to get a wellness check done.

My favorite uni remains the 1963 road whites.

However, the blue color rush jerseys with white pants would be in second place.

We need a pole. Maybe JG's bodacious babe could lend us one.

My vote is the red throwbacks if not only for fear of retaliation if I voted otherwise.
Screw the red throwbacks. They're historically incorrect and are readily equated with losing. Good riddance to 'em. OK -- anyone out there, retaliate if you so dare.

Screw the red throwbacks. They're historically incorrect and are readily equated with losing. Good riddance to 'em. OK -- anyone out there, retaliate if you so dare.

I like the idea of having them for a throw back thursday nostalgia type of thing.

I like the idea of having them for a throw back thursday nostalgia type of thing.

All of our throwbacks have been those pat patriot unis and count me in as one who loves how they look but for once I’d like to see us wear throwbacks of those mid 90s jerseys. Maybe in 2021 a tribute to the 96 AFC championship squad?

All of our throwbacks have been those pat patriot unis and count me in as one who loves how they look but for once I’d like to see us wear throwbacks of those mid 90s jerseys. Maybe in 2021 a tribute to the 96 AFC championship squad?

When is the last time they wore the throwback jerseys? Three or four years ago?

2015065592a4a41797a.jpg

When is the last time they wore the throwback jerseys? Three or four years ago?

2012. The following year the nfl implemented a rule that all teams
Could only have 1 set of helmets. So we could still technically break out those old 90s unis

I have a great deal of respect for you Tune, reasonable adults can disagree in a civil way. As such in this regard I'd prefer you see my post not as retaliation but rather as a difference of opinion between normally like minded co-conspirators. I remain, as always, otherwise impressed with your abilities...

67c65648a8dffb2ed674f63ea918c25b.jpg

I have a great deal of respect for you Tune, reasonable adults can disagree in a civil way. As such in this regard I'd prefer you see my post not as retaliation but rather as a difference of opinion between normally like minded co-conspirators. I remain, as always, otherwise impressed with your abilities...

67c65648a8dffb2ed674f63ea918c25b.jpg

You need to see the post I was referring to from Tony2046 for due context. Otherwise ...

hqdefault.jpg

Comments:

- The uniforms don't matter as much to me as the helmet/logos do. Put me down for Pat Patriot every day of the week and twice on Sundays!

- Red would be my favorite if I had to choose.

- For week 1, I'd like to see us in our road whites or color rush whites...it will be hot...and I'd rather the Texans in their blues instead...could slow their pass rush a bit in the 4th....

- And yes...count me surprised that Actual Pats Fan hasn't chimed in yet.....opened this thread to just see his posts.
Well, hell, I'm not gonna let you down!

I suggest we hire a professional:
original-film-title-guess-who-english-title-guess-who-film-director-kevin-rodney-sullivan-year-2005-stars-ashton-kutcher-bernie-mac-robert-curtis-brown-credit-columbia-pictures-album-P1FTPF.jpg

"Okay boys, let's design something completely new that will satisfy everyone!!!"

Desperate attempt to override the Malcolm Butler Mega thread.
I think the MBMT will be referenced here for generations to come...I do not think it will ever be matched.

I am partial to the red throwback .........
...only it's not "throwback". It's real, original, genuine, ours, representative of professional football in New England for thirty-three years. Often we did not win, but we WERE "us" regardless. And, we did in fact win. More than most.

Local media had a field day at the expense of the original owner. ALL of the players, coaches, staff, fans and their families who played, worked for and rooted for the Patriots had absolutely nothing to do with that. Yet, local media dumped all over them, making up and agreeing with created nonsense from opponents and the league, anything to attempt to discredit all of our on-field accomplishments.

This should have engendered an urgency, even through the inevitably turbulent transfer of ownership, to preserve our professional football team fandom, history and tradition which included excellence equal or superior to most of our opponents.

Instead, faster than a Pete Rozelle express lane Get Out Of Jail Free pass through for the corrupt, racist NFL of the sixties, denigration, hatred, ignorance and malevolent stupidity prevailed on March 31, 1993 and the guy who bought the team less than a year later, kept it here and hired BB just also happened to be the NFL's hazed wimp frat boy milquetoast.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft