PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots twitter account hits back at ESPN "First take"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idiot Patriots social media employee. Stop promoting the trolls god damn it! You're keeping them in ****ing business! Idiot!:rolleyes:

While I like seeing the Pats put haters in their place, I have to agree with this. I wouldn't know who any of those assclowns were if it wasn't for people posting these clips.

#StillHere...
maxresdefault.jpg

Does not seem all the "Patriot Like", ignore the noise do not feed it.
Meh, if the team needs an “us against the world” mentality for a little extra motivation, then I’m all for it. We all know the team doesn’t really “ignore the noise” anyway. They just don’t talk about it publicly. But they hear it loud and clear.

I finally hit back on ESPN. Cut cable and went to fuboTV. Fubo has every sports channel, including NESN, except ESPN. It’s awesome if you like intentional Soccer. It’s also a fraction of the cost of cable. I suggest that all Pats fans consider taking similar action.

I finally hit back on ESPN. Cut cable and went to fuboTV. Fubo has every sports channel, including NESN, except ESPN. It’s awesome if you like intentional Soccer. It’s also a fraction of the cost of cable. I suggest that all Pats fans consider taking similar action.

I'll look into it. I've gone with one of the Hulu packages to get local news and some basic sports channels. When Game of Thrones comes back on, I'll add HBO. It's a fraction of the cost of Commiecast.

I'll look into it. I've gone with one of the Hulu packages to get local news and some basic sports channels. When Game of Thrones comes back on, I'll add HBO. It's a fraction of the cost of Commiecast.
I've been thinking of doing something of the sort - what internet provider do you use?

I've been thinking of doing something of the sort - what internet provider do you use?

AT&T. Once they got into my area, I switched, did battle with a Commiecast retention puke for about 20 or so minutes, and cut ties.

AT&T. Once they got into my area, I switched, did battle with a Commiecast retention puke for about 20 or so minutes, and cut ties.

Commiecast might be the most ironic name for a perfect example of where capitalism failed.

How much do you pay each month compared to cable? Sounds like something worth exploring regardless. I'm a Premier League fan too.

Is "Still Here" the official rallying cry for this season? Kind of passive. But I guess fitting given the amount of enthusiasm the season-long eulogies have been for the Patriots.

• Agree
Reactions: ALP
I dunno about you guys, but I am happy to see the social media push back. Jeezus it's always us fighting in the trenches while they are all "above" that. I appreciate the love.

Eff the haters.

@KontradictioN I cut cable and went with youtubeTV. $40 and has everything I want plus NESN. I missed RedZone, but I like the $$ in my pocket better.

The quickest way to lose your NFL job would be having an affair with the owners wife. The 2nd quickest way to lose a job would be to listen to mediots.

How much do you pay each month compared to cable? Sounds like something worth exploring regardless. I'm a Premier League fan too.

I had a bundle with Verizon that was costing over $200 a month. Now I'm paying $40 for WIFI, plus $45 for Fubo. Plus I'm getting a better channel line-up, or at least a line-up that is better/more personalized for me.

I dunno about you guys, but I am happy to see the social media push back. Jeezus it's always us fighting in the trenches while they are all "above" that. I appreciate the love.

Eff the haters.

@KontradictioN I cut cable and went with youtubeTV. $40 and has everything I want plus NESN. I missed RedZone, but I like the $$ in my pocket better.

We tried YouTube tv but it wasn’t in HD. I could not get the channels to come through the TV crisply like on regular cable. I also had a lot of difficulty finding out if the local channels were available in HD. In the end we didn’t keep it. I’m not going to watch a bad picture on my 60 inch TV. It’s not what I bought it for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes