PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots twitter account hits back at ESPN "First take"

Status
Not open for further replies.
We tried YouTube tv but it wasn’t in HD. I could not get the channels to come through the TV crisply like on regular cable. I also had a lot of difficulty finding out if the local channels were available in HD. In the end we didn’t keep it. I’m not going to watch a bad picture on my 60 inch TV. It’s not what I bought it for.
I've got HD, with the local channels and NESN, and the movie chanels I like. I'll buy HBO like Kontra when GoT comes out.

i like this, and it's not even attacking anyone, its defending yourself

many of you know, since the days of spygate, we've been accused erroneously of everything under the sun, and we just keep quite about it, we don't need to go on the attack, but we sure as hell should be defending ourselves

this isn't football specific, this applies to any situation, if you're being unfairly treated, you have an obligation to defend yourself, not take it lying down

We tried YouTube tv but it wasn’t in HD. I could not get the channels to come through the TV crisply like on regular cable. I also had a lot of difficulty finding out if the local channels were available in HD. In the end we didn’t keep it. I’m not going to watch a bad picture on my 60 inch TV. It’s not what I bought it for.

I am thinking about switching to YouTubeTV this fall, mainly because it offers a DVR service and me & my wife use the DVR extensively. The lack of HD concerns me now. How were you accessing YouTubeTV? Were you using a PC, a smart TV or a stick (Kindle Fire or Roku)? I am leaning towards a Roku stick because it offers a remote that should make YouTubeTV a lot like cable.

This will only be sweet if we beat the chiefs.

I am thinking about switching to YouTubeTV this fall, mainly because it offers a DVR service and me & my wife use the DVR extensively. The lack of HD concerns me now. How were you accessing YouTubeTV? Were you using a PC, a smart TV or a stick (Kindle Fire or Roku)? I am leaning towards a Roku stick because it offers a remote that should make YouTubeTV a lot like cable.

We were doing it through our SmartTv. Maybe we should try it some other way? I was trying to watch the Colts/Chiefs game and the picture difference was so noticeable. I fell down a rabbit hole of trying to figure out why and I never did. We really have no need for cable anymore either. All I want is good HD channels to watch Pats games.

I'll look into it. I've gone with one of the Hulu packages to get local news and some basic sports channels. When Game of Thrones comes back on, I'll add HBO. It's a fraction of the cost of Commiecast.

I tried FUBO and hated it. I cut the cord and went with Amazon and Netflix for streaming, and YouTube TV for live tv and I love it. Saving about $80 a month overall.

Interesting, my experience was the opposite, my picture quality improved with YouTube TV.

Looks like **** Vermeil has joined the hater bandwagon.

If we win get ready for more of this. It won’t stop till our run ends.

Interesting, my experience was the opposite, my picture quality improved with YouTube TV.

Maybe it has to do with where we live? I wish I knew the answer because I would love for YouTube TV to be a viable alternative. It’s so much cheaper.

I live in Pennsylvania and dropped RCN cable (kept internet) and went with Playstation Vue. I use Roku boxes and stick and the picture quality is great. 4K is also supported. You don't need a Playstation console.

Are "experts" picking against the Pats because they legitimately think they are inferior to the Chiefs? Or are they picking against the Pats because they are tired of them? I ask this because very few (From what I've seen) are able to give an x's & o's reason as to why the Patriots are inferior. The Chiefs have a great offense. But Brady just shredded a defense that's much better than the Chiefs. And Andy Reid is a great coach. But I take BB over him ten out of ten times.

Are "experts" picking against the Pats because they legitimately think they are inferior to the Chiefs? Or are they picking against the Pats because they are tired of them? I ask this because very few (From what I've seen) are able to give an x's & o's reason as to why the Patriots are inferior. The Chiefs have a great offense. But Brady just shredded a defense that's much better than the Chiefs. And Andy Reid is a great coach. But I take BB over him ten out of ten times.

K.C. was the better team over the course of the regular season, they have HFA, and they looked good this past weekend. It makes sense for people to be picking them.

Looks like **** Vermeil has joined the hater bandwagon.

If we win get ready for more of this. It won’t stop till our run ends.
**** who? Oh, **** Vermeil, a Jurassic era guy who coached teams that the Pats beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft