PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Training Camp- Monday August 22nd

No offense to those 2 but they can't do better then KB and Wynn returning, Langi and Perkins out? What happened at practice?

Sounds like it was always going to be a pretty light practice. They're going to go all out in the Vegas heat the next two days. This was probably about getting familiar with the field more than anything else today.

Sounds like it was always going to be a pretty light practice. They're going to go all out in the Vegas heat the next two days. This was probably about getting familiar with the field more than anything else today.
We knew it was light. Their are still aspects of the practice they could have mentioned.

200w.gif

Last edited:
Might be a coincidence, but we have to trim the roster by 2 more players tomorrow at 4pm...wonder if Perkins and Langi are the cuts. Would be surprised by Perkins, not so much by Langi...
Yeah, seems too early for Perkins given that he should be a strong PS candidate at the very least.

We’ve seen both DEs (Wise, Anderson, Ray) and ILBs (Bentley, Tavai) on the edge recently, so I think they might just go with Judon, Jennings, and Uche at OLB. They’ll definitely want another on the PS if they’re that light on the active roster, though.

We'll see how long that lasts lol...he may be gone by the end of the week
I really hope not. Keeping Brown, Wynn, and Cajuste and praying we get through the season without 2 of them being injured at the same time is already a risky bet. Don't really want to see Durant or Herron or some even more questionable options starting games.

Might be a coincidence, but we have to trim the roster by 2 more players tomorrow at 4pm...wonder if Perkins and Langi are the cuts. Would be surprised by Perkins, not so much by Langi...
Did they make the trip to LV?

Sabin told Bill to get Welker. I wonder if Sean Peyton told Bill to take a look at Humphrey

When he played last year

18 targets
13 rec
249 yards
19.1 avg
2 TD

There is a player there.
I think he's on the up tic good time to buy stock into. With him being a possible ST's beast he gives you Roster flexibility on Game days.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back