ILB(4) D.Hightower, J.Bentley, T.Hall, A.Jennings
OLB(4) M.Judon, K.VanNoy, J.Uche, R.Perkins
CB (6) S.Gilmore, J.Jackson, J.Jones, J.Mills, S.Wade, J.Williams
SS (2) K.Dugger, A.Phillips
FS (2) D.McCourty, A.Colbert
ST (3) N.Folk, J.Bailey, J.Cardona

Total players: 53
Created with Pats Picker: Pats Picker 2019

I was pretty much with you until…Colbert. Over Bryant? No chance of that happening. Hall hasn’t practiced and we don’t know about his injury so that is a tough position to pick. They could really is a vet addition at ILB.

I’m really surprised that nobody seems to have Bryant on the 53. The guy is undersized and isn’t an elite athlete but he is also a natural playmaker and has position versatility.

Unless you have some inside source, we don't really know what the hell went on here.
Very true... So lets keep it a secret and let the media and fan boards go crazy. Great way to not address it. The problem with the whole thing is they're defending an ineffective qb. If he was effective no one would care

Very true... So lets keep it a secret and let the media and fan boards go crazy. Great way to not address it. The problem with the whole thing is they're defending an ineffective qb. If he was effective no one would care
That's because no one gives a **** what Patriots fans think other than other Patriots fans, and that includes Belichick. Good thing he doesn't listen to the morons that post on these message boards. He sure as well wouldn't have 6 rings if he did.

Oh and btw.

Cam Newton > Mac Jones

Scotty,

Thoughts-

-I agree we go with 3 qb's, I've seen people only pick two, but we'll need the 3rd for the scout team.
-For WR- I would go with Harry instead of Wilkerson
-For Tackle, tough decision, do we take 3 or 4...I think Cajuste is on the team, the question is does Herron make it?
-I think the last spot comes down to Jennings, Ferentz or Langi. Tough choice but if Andrews if fine health wise, I would go with Jennings.

def keep Jennings

Scotty,

Thoughts-

-I agree we go with 3 qb's, I've seen people only pick two, but we'll need the 3rd for the scout team.
-For WR- I would go with Harry instead of Wilkerson
-For Tackle, tough decision, do we take 3 or 4...I think Cajuste is on the team, the question is does Herron make it?
-I think the last spot comes down to Jennings, Ferentz or Langi. Tough choice but if Andrews if fine health wise, I would go with Jennings.
Scout team can be a PS qb

well,

Cant BB just hire hoyer as a sanitation engineer for his current salary and then have him empty the mtg rm garbage cans while on ‚stand by‘.

( edit: ;) :rofl:)

The League keeps an eye out for "out of the norm" salaries with this in mind.
Lesson learned:

never forget to add the Emojis.

thanks :thumbsup:anyway BTA, (just in case anyone thought I was serious )

That's because no one gives a **** what Patriots fans think other than other Patriots fans, and that includes Belichick. Good thing he doesn't listen to the morons that post on these message boards. He sure as well wouldn't have 6 rings if he did.

Oh and btw.

Cam Newton > Mac Jones
Funny.. keep running those basic packages for cam.

Who would've thought a home game would be a challenge for the opener... Just listen to the crowd when cam struggles. Even Ron Rivera didn't want him

Funny.. keep running those basic packages for cam.

Who would've thought a home game would be a challenge for the opener... Just listen to the crowd when cam struggles. Even Ron Rivera didn't want him
The crowd is a good point. I think they are ridiculously fed up and even throw aways will be booed.

Oh and btw.

Cam Newton > Mac Jones
Attention Cams mom joined the conversation

I’m really surprised that nobody seems to have Bryant on the 53. The guy is undersized and isn’t an elite athlete but he is also a natural playmaker and has position versatility.
I considered him a lock until we traded for Wade. I still have him on my 53 projection but it was very tough to make room, ended up sacrificing Hoyer.

The crowd is a good point. I think they are ridiculously fed up and even throw aways will be booed.
I was at the preseason game and the crowd was deafening when mac came in. Sure bb needs to do what bb needs to do but cam is so bad. Plus he cant even stay in practice and in games with non football related injuries. He cant read defenses.

Oh and btw.

Cam Newton > Mac Jones
How well is Cam running the no huddle offense he became a patriot.... oh wait you mean he hasn't, interesting

Oh and btw.

Cam Newton > Mac Jones
Welcomee to the jungle.

Don't judge this board by others. It is not typical, at all.
Lot of knowledge, serious people here.
Less yay our team, more serious analysis.

Function of having followed this incredible run in detail,
many go way back to the dark ages, from day 1
They know the game, know what they are talking about.

If there is a flaw it is arguably too critical.
Very much Not a BS echo chamber.

There are err...minor differences of opinion on things at times.
Heh.

How well is Cam running the no huddle offense he became a patriot.... oh wait you mean he hasn't, interesting

So, did you watch the Seahawks game at all last year?

Did you watch the other 14?

Go read his comment again. He said Cam hadn't used the no-huddle offense. Nice try, though.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back