Patriots Ticket Exchange - Not Working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nunchucks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Hi All,

I've posted two Patriots-Chargers tickets on the exchange. I don't see any tickets available for that game. Not even my own. In fact, I don't see tickets available for any game at all. Am I the only one having this issue?

I'd like to buy more tickets to the Jets game and if the exchange is broken, it is going to be a challenge.

Hi All,

I've posted two Patriots-Chargers tickets on the exchange. I don't see any tickets available for that game. Not even my own. In fact, I don't see tickets available for any game at all. Am I the only one having this issue?

I'd like to buy more tickets to the Jets game and if the exchange is broken, it is going to be a challenge.

It's all luck I just scored two tickets to this weekends game a couple of minutes ago on the exchange. Don't tell me you are section 335 row 14. But I have been rather successful this year as I was only shutout on tickets for opening night on the exchange and have gotten tickets to all the others. You just have to keep trying and try 4 or 5 times in a row and sometimes for no reason, they will just pop up.

It's all luck I just scored two tickets to this weekends game a couple of minutes ago on the exchange. Don't tell me you are section 335 row 14. But I have been rather successful this year as I was only shutout on tickets for opening night on the exchange and have gotten tickets to all the others. You just have to keep trying and try 4 or 5 times in a row and sometimes for no reason, they will just pop up.

I guess that is how it works. I just saw some other tickets on the exchange, not mine though. My tickets just sold (not the ones you bought).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back