Patriots Ticket Exchange - Not Working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nunchucks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Hi All,

I've posted two Patriots-Chargers tickets on the exchange. I don't see any tickets available for that game. Not even my own. In fact, I don't see tickets available for any game at all. Am I the only one having this issue?

I'd like to buy more tickets to the Jets game and if the exchange is broken, it is going to be a challenge.

Hi All,

I've posted two Patriots-Chargers tickets on the exchange. I don't see any tickets available for that game. Not even my own. In fact, I don't see tickets available for any game at all. Am I the only one having this issue?

I'd like to buy more tickets to the Jets game and if the exchange is broken, it is going to be a challenge.

It's all luck I just scored two tickets to this weekends game a couple of minutes ago on the exchange. Don't tell me you are section 335 row 14. But I have been rather successful this year as I was only shutout on tickets for opening night on the exchange and have gotten tickets to all the others. You just have to keep trying and try 4 or 5 times in a row and sometimes for no reason, they will just pop up.

It's all luck I just scored two tickets to this weekends game a couple of minutes ago on the exchange. Don't tell me you are section 335 row 14. But I have been rather successful this year as I was only shutout on tickets for opening night on the exchange and have gotten tickets to all the others. You just have to keep trying and try 4 or 5 times in a row and sometimes for no reason, they will just pop up.

I guess that is how it works. I just saw some other tickets on the exchange, not mine though. My tickets just sold (not the ones you bought).

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes