PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots scratch ticket winners??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigdogx

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
A good friend of mine just called me to tell me his father won two tickets to next weeks pats game that includes a meet with the players and a tailgate party with the patriot cheerleaders.:singing:

He is not a football fan so i might get the opportunity to grab them off him and was wondering what kind of seats they give with the winners. I tried looking on the mass lotto site but from what i can tell they only list out multiple game winning tickets and not just single game winners. I'm thinking they must be pretty decent which would be great as most games i have been to i can almost touch any aircraft going by I'm so high up in the nose bleeds :D.

A good friend of mine just called me to tell me his father won two tickets to next weeks pats game that includes a meet with the players and a tailgate party with the patriot cheerleaders.:singing:

He is not a football fan so i might get the opportunity to grab them off him and was wondering what kind of seats they give with the winners. I tried looking on the mass lotto site but from what i can tell they only list out multiple game winning tickets and not just single game winners. I'm thinking they must be pretty decent which would be great as most games i have been to i can almost touch any aircraft going by I'm so high up in the nose bleeds :D.

congrats..

With the first bold comment, who cares about the 2nd? :p

Granted, I'm in San Diego, and have yet to ever see a home game... I think I'm going to make it a point to go to one next year... Just need to find someone willing to part w/ a ticket for a San Diego Pats fan to have the home game experience :p

That is awesome! I can't believe you would win something like that and get stuck in nosebleed seats.

If I remember correct from the initial press conference I beleive they are in the second level or better.

That is awsome you get to meet some of the players though I think it is weird they make them do that on game day.

I got pictures of the seats right here:

obstructed%20view.jpg

I got pictures of the seats right here:

obstructed%20view.jpg

Looks like a view i had a few times at the old Boston garden:D, i cant believe any stadium built within the last few years never mind the newest and most expensive one would have seats like that. Being in the construction field i just don't get Architects sometimes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back