PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Reportedly Hire O-Line Coach With MMA Background - Scott Peters

As an assistant or as as our o line coach.

We are the New England Browns.

He was the Browns' Assistant Offensive Line Coach. That is very good. He learned under the league-renowned Bill Callahan for the past 4 years. If he is even 70% as good as Callahan we are in great shape.

The Browns OL has been good.

The Browns lost both OTs this past season and kept trucking. I never saw all the hype in Klemm to be honest.

· During his first season with the Browns, helped the club finish third in the league in rushing with an average of 148.4 yards per game (the team's best since 1978). Helped RT Jack Conklin earn first team AP All-Pro honors and G Joel Bitonio and G Wyatt Teller earn second team honors. Bitonio was also selected to the Pro Bowl, while first round pick LT Jedrick Wills Jr. was voted the NFL Pepsi Zero Sugar Rookie of the Week for Week 10, becoming just the fourth offensive lineman to win the award since its inception in 2002 and first since 2013.
· Helped the Browns lead the NFL in rushing average in 2021 with a 5.09 mark, the highest average by a Browns team since 1966. The offensive line opened holes for RB Nick Chubb who finished second in the league in rushing yards. Helped Bitonio and Teller to Pro Bowl selections in 2021, marking the first time a pair of Browns guards made the Pro Bowl since 1967. In addition, Bitonio was an AP first team All-Pro honoree and Teller was named to the second team.

I like this hire.

Worked under Callahan a known good OL coach.

And your OL coach should be able to kick some ass. Scar wasn't big but if I remember correctly he was a Marine.

What's going on with Klemm? Is he out?

I think he's been in a coma since October

This is a joke but legitimately the last we heard about him was he was leaving the team with an illness and he just permanently peaced out since then

This is a joke but legitimately the last we heard about him was he was leaving the team with an illness and he just permanently peaced out since then
That's what I have on my status board. I guess he's still drawing a paycheck for the time being.

I bet he lights a Fire under Trent Brown's @ss glad useless Klemm is Gone! Yeah I'm hoping we keep Trent new regime clean slate.

And the OL improved with his departure…

Cripes, he looks like he's ready to go out and pancake someone.

I don't know when it was made official, but Klemm had a screaming match with on of Groh or Wolf last October. It was soon after that he took the "Medical leave of absence". It was noted that prior to this, Klemm was teaching his own techniques and that, after he left, Yates and Ferentz went back to teaching Dante's methods. With both Groh and Wolf still hear, it was just a matter of time before he was replaced.

I bet he lights a Fire under Trent Brown's @ss glad useless Klemm is Gone! Yeah I'm hoping we keep Trent new regime clean slate.
Trent Brown is not coming back through that door. HE proved he's not Patriot material with his attitude last year. F' him and anyone who thinks he should be brought back. ,

I like this hire.

Worked under Callahan a known good OL coach.

And your OL coach should be able to kick some ass. Scar wasn't big but if I remember correctly he was a Marine.
He was indeed a prior-service Marine.

I don't know when it was made official, but Klemm had a screaming match with on of Groh or Wolf last October. It was soon after that he took the "Medical leave of absence". It was noted that prior to this, Klemm was teaching his own techniques and that, after he left, Yates and Ferentz went back to teaching Dante's methods. With both Groh and Wolf still hear, it was just a matter of time before he was replaced.
Great minds think alike DB. :)

I don't yet know how Trent Brown will be replaced, but still, he needs to be let go and have some other team cut him a check to do the very least that he can do.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back