PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Player Signing Patriots re-sign James Ferentz

Good depth move.

I know some people will trash this signing, but I think this is actually really good to see. IMO Ferentz was very solid as a reserve piece last year. I wouldn’t want him as my starter but he was competent and he can play both guard positions and center. Hopefully they won’t need any more reserves on the IOL between him, Russey and Hines. Maybe Steuber depending on what position they seem him at.

Why is consistently sucking important?
what can i say besides i just woke up when i posted that... i didnt have my coffee... i had no drugs in my system... i spent a night on a bender... the mafia kidnapped me made me type that... Elon musk was holding my dog hostage... For Love of God, its not my fault!!!!

Beg Please GIF by The Grinch

I know some people will trash this signing, but I think this is actually really good to see. IMO Ferentz was very solid as a reserve piece last year. I wouldn’t want him as my starter but he was competent and he can play both guard positions and center. Hopefully they won’t need any more reserves on the IOL between him, Russey and Hines. Maybe Steuber depending on what position they seem him at.
Press this button in case of dire emergency only

Let's hope he is a camp casualty. This guy has been terrible. Not completely sucking on every play in spot duty is the best anyone had ever said about him

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back