PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
OK.. Well not a ton, but good news on several fronts:

Dmac was at Practice and Participating
Hightower was at Practice and Participating
Mason was at Practice and Participating
Jonnu Smith was at Practice and Participating
Shaun Wade was at Practice and Participating

Brian Poole - CB -was at Practice and Participating (newly signed to the PS)
A mystery DB Devante Bausby - CB- was at Practice and Participating (newly signed)

Last edited:
Mystery DB is an awesome player. I am shocked he was available for the Pats to pick up. You could say it is a mystery he was available.

Thanks! I'll be here all week! Try the veal!

Patriots are signing Calvin Munson off the Dolphins Practice Squad.|
For those who don't remember, Munson spent time on the Patriots PS in 2018 and 2019 after being a part of the Giants.

Not quite confirmed (or he'd make it a separate tweet and not a reply), but the body shape (6'2", 190) seems to fit for mystery #13.

Great news!

But who's Trent Brown? Can he rush the passer?

Also, I'd love to see them get something from Shawn Wade this year - just enough to tease us for his potential. The kid has (or had) a ton of talent and all the physical tools.

I think the score last week had a lot to do with the injured Pats who did not return.

You mean injured during the game? we pretty much were on fire from the getgo

Patriots are signing Calvin Munson off the Dolphins Practice Squad.|
For those who don't remember, Munson spent time on the Patriots PS in 2018 and 2019 after being a part of the Giants.
Langi replacement

Mystery DB is an awesome player. I am shocked he was available for the Pats to pick up. You could say it is a mystery he was available.

Thanks! I'll be here all week! Try the veal!
Should I follow you for more ideas? :haha:

Pats getting Munsoned on this deal?
ba GIF

There were two roster spots and one PS spot open, but one roster addition and two PS additions. That means somebody got promoted from the PS to the active roster, with Ferentz the most likely option.

There were two roster spots and one PS spot open, but one roster addition and two PS additions. That means somebody got promoted from the PS to the active roster, with Ferentz the most likely option.
My guess is that Ferentz got promoted or that it was erroneously reported that Poole went to the PS.

DMac and Smith would be huge to have back without missing games. Especially this one at Chargers.

Although Devin has not been great this year so far, he's still the most Patriot veteran we have on D. Huge presence.
Sadly, HT has been inconsistent. (but both these guys are clutch and probably will keep warming up as the season goes)

I think Wade is going to emerge as a player in the secondary. He just needs to stay healthy. But the kid has a ton of upside.

I think Wade is going to emerge as a player in the secondary. He just needs to stay healthy. But the kid has a ton of upside.
I think he absolutely will help as a role player and hopefully will develop into more.

I'm hopeful for Wade, we certainly need the bodies. But I wonder if we're hyping this kid up as a savior a bit too much right now. He was a 5th round pick, who got moved for another fifth round pick. He may have upside but I'm not expecting him to come in and be a huge contributor automatically.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back