PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriot's players still open to Antonio Brown reunion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why you can't sign him. Sorry but he simply acts insane on social media. He can't shut his damn mouth.

Everything is coming apart at the seams. We need him to save it.

That's why you can't sign him. Sorry but he simply acts insane on social media. He can't shut his damn mouth.
He wouldn't be posting this if he were signed.

Sign him just so the opposing fans can get even more mad after the videotaping incendent :D
No one would be talking about the videotaping incident. Not only would AB tilt the scale for us, he would also take on all the vitriol from the media. He is the solution to several problems.

There's an useful twitter account titled, "AB Translator"...funny too.

That’s just funny. What are they possibly STILL waiting on? Suspend him, exempt-list him, bar him, welcome him back with open arms. Do something. I mean S&;$ or get off the toilet!!

That’s just funny. What are they possibly STILL waiting on? Suspend him, exempt-list him, bar him, welcome him back with open arms. Do something. I mean S&;$ or get off the toilet!!
What did you honestly expect?

Do you really think the NFL is going to start a narrative on this problem when in fact they don’t have to say a word and get the outcome they want. Which is to keep AB from playing anywhere this year.

This punk has been an outright lunatic. Has shown racist behavior. But most of all he is extremely unpredictable. He is a distraction the NFL does not want to deal with this year considering their contract negotiation with the NFLPA and it’s 100th year celebration.

As I said they have not banned him because they know NO team is going near him until the NFL comes to a conclusion. All the teams know that is not coming anytime soon. Goodell does not have to make a move because the only pressure he is getting from this is from AB and he digs the hole deeper every time he goes on a Twitter rant

they don’t want to exempt or ban or suspend for just a civil suit. They have effectively black balled him.

what are the investigators doing for last 3 months. We got everything figured out in a week
I’m guessing that it was widespread league knowledge, seeing as how zero other teams have shown any interest. Like we talked about from day one, Brown isn’t going to play again this year, and here we are in week 15.

he shouldn’t have cut him in the first place
Or, if you’re going to cut him, do it after he’s suspended. That way, you can wash your hands of it and say “well, we tried, but the matter is out of our hands.” At least that way, it wouldn’t have left a black cloud and a distraction hanging over the entire organization all year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News