PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriot's players still open to Antonio Brown reunion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
brownie.png
LMAO!

Before you ask “Who gives a damn what Primetime thinks?!” Let me just get it out of the way....

I DO :D

Before you ask “Who gives a damn what Primetime thinks?!” Let me just get it out of the way....

I DO :D

Stop trying to pull me into this thread. :D

The rest of it. This man is committed! :rolleyes:

“Look, I know I screwed up, and I just wanted to do something proactive and tell you to your face that I’ve changed,” said Brown, waving the knife he used to disable Kraft’s home security system and wrapping duct tape over the team owner’s mouth to make sure he could recite his full apology. “I stabbed your security your guard and outran your dogs just to show you how much I want to be on the Patriots. Would someone who wasn’t committed to football smash open your kitchen window at 2 a.m. like that? Didn’t think so. Clearly, I’m in playing shape if I could do all this without waking you up. ****, I could be back on the practice field tomorrow.”

"I froze my feet, tried to retire from the sport because of my helmet, choked the GM, just to ditch a playoff contending team that so desperately wanted me that they ignored the first 2 things and gave my $30 million guaranteed.......and that was just August!"

SphericalFittingIndianpangolin-size_restricted.gif
He’s crazy but he will be a good teammate. He and Brady love each other.

Ignore the walkouts on the Steelers, the livefeed camera in the lockerroom......Ignore the increasingly frequent incidents over the past year. Ignore the the non-sensical tweeting this week at the team he intends to play for??????? It will all work out fine if you just BELIEVE!!!!!!!!

Maybe he did. Who knows?

I would think he’s a pretty powerful guy himself and has some pull after winning only 6 championships and making the Pats relevant in the last 20 years.
I can't disagree with any of that except to say that this seems to be a different Kraft than the man we saw 10 or even five years ago.

Last edited:
Ignore the walkouts on the Steelers, the livefeed camera in the lockerroom......Ignore the increasingly frequent incidents over the past year. Ignore the the non-sensical tweeting this week at the team he intends to play for??????? It will all work out fine if you just BELIEVE!!!!!!!!

I fixed it for you

Exactly.

Brady inst getting any younger. I think they know they HAVE to if they want a chance. The blocker is clearly Robert.
This is what bugs me the most about the whole situation. It would be different if Brady were thirty, or even thirty-five. But Stevie Wonder can see that, while still very good, he's not quite what he was last year; but he still has enough of what he had a year ago that, with AB, our offense would be a terror. It was obvious from the first play AB was on the field, and that whole game.

Kraft may not be a football player but he has enough sense to know this may be Brady's last best chance at winning a Super Bowl. To piss that away over one's pride is really unconscionable and, to use another adjective I already used, execrable.

Is Kraft really going to look back on his death bed and think, "Man, we almost had seven, but thank goodness I showed that jerk AB what was what"?

I know that people will say Goodell will place him on the list; I just think that would open a can of worms for Goodell the like of which he hasn't had to deal with before, on anything. I think anything short at this point of Kraft calling Goodell's bluff and at least doing everything he can do to help the GOAT make a run at #7, is just reprehensible, and irresponsible to the players and coaches.

I can't disagree with any of that except to say that this seems to be a different Kraft then the man we saw 10 or even five years ago.
Late mid life crisis after losing Myra in my opinion. I’m guessing she ran things more than we know and kept Robert in line.

Just speculation but something happened! Even after FL I think he’s dated a new (much) younger woman. And hanging out with rappers? Strange story and I’d love to know the truth...but maybe not

When has Antonio Brown acted like a “ good teammate?” He walked out on the Steelers with their season on the line, forced the Raiders to trade him, and managed to get himself released by the Patriots in a matter of weeks. He’s an exceptional talent but he’s a loser as a teammate.

He can give the defence a chance to catch their breath by moving the chains. He absolutely helps the defence.
Exactly. Just imagine this defense playing well rested throughout the game, and with a lead while opponents throw against the Pats' strong suit (the secondary).

When has Antonio Brown acted like a “ good teammate?”
You could've said the same for the following players at one point in time...

When has Corey Dillon acted like a "good teammate"?

When has Legarrette Blount acted like a "good teammate"?

I want AB to come back to end the threads about AB coming back.

And there’s that Super Bowl thing, too.

Late mid life crisis after losing Myra in my opinion. I’m guessing she ran things more than we know and kept Robert in line.

Just speculation but something happened! Even after FL I think he’s dated a new (much) younger woman. And hanging out with rappers? Strange story and I’d love to know the truth...but maybe not
That’s my take on it too. I met Robert and Myra once and even during that couple hours one could feel the love between them.

Maybe he has tried. Kraft is the boss and has the final say. Brady is not going to threaten to sit out during a 9-0, 10-1, 10-2 season.
Kraft bending over for everyone else... except Brady... would not surprise me given the joke of a man he's become.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes