PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots officially sign Jamie Collins

And .0000002 seconds later being second guessed if there's an injury just like Michel right? Or alternatively why it wasn't a higher pick in return?
I wouldn't second guess it. DE isn't as oft-injured as RB and the Pats are very thick on the ends of the line right now. I did second-guess Sony because he's been seriously undervalued here - he's a great pass protector and can.could do more receiving than the Pats ever gave him a chance to do.

Winovich is physically limited for his position - can't set the edge for crap. Some teams accept that, compensate other ways, and lets guys pin back their ears and charge the QB. BB doesn't.

And if BB likes Chase, he's done a helluva job hiding it.

I wonder what aroused that suspicion? Could it be the fact that Bentley is best ILB on the roster atm and Tavai blew his one play on D?
Idk why people are so down on Bentley this year. He looks pretty good this year so far. Obviously he's not vintage Jerod Mayo (who is?) but he's good enough. The problems at LB right now are honestly Hightower and Van Noy... not Bentley. I'm hoping High is just rusty and KVN is nursing his groin and throat injuries (seriously, wtf does this guy do on his days off?)

Idk why people are so down on Bentley this year. He looks pretty good this year so far. Obviously he's not vintage Jerod Mayo (who is?) but he's good enough. The problems at LB right now are honestly Hightower and Van Noy... not Bentley. I'm hoping High is just rusty and KVN is nursing his groin and throat injuries (seriously, wtf does this guy do on his days off?)

hightower and Bentley have to be playmakers and run stoppers if we are going to slow the Dallas run game next week.

and KVN is nursing his groin and throat injuries (seriously, wtf does this guy do on his days off?)

I won't make it but there's probably a joke about his wife in there. Look up who he married

Winovich is physically limited for his position - can't set the edge for crap. Some teams accept that, compensate other ways, and lets guys pin back their ears and charge the QB. BB doesn't.

And if BB likes Chase, he's done a helluva job hiding it.

Here's the problem with Chase. Not only can he not set the edge to become a 3down guy, didn't he have another bonehead 12man on the field play earlier this month (or was it 10man and he was supposed to be on the field). The guy has had weird mental errors since his rookie year where he's not paying attention on the sidelines. This is as bad as a RB fumbling, he seems to make sideline attention errors too much.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back