PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Daily News Thread Patriots Monday 12/18/23

Daily news threads with relevant news, stories, video, or additional content around the team. Feel free to contribute anything interesting you come across as well, which will hopefully make these helpful for people to keep up with what's going on with the team by having all the news in one place.
They traded up to get him too.
Some really Good WR's are coming out this year with excellent value in the Second Round as long as you know who ain't making the sections.:rolleyes: We take QB First then a WR in the Second time to get into this Football century.

Raegor with 4 times the snaps of Thornton.

Thornton has done nothing. He’s gone next year, I expect.

As for Raegor, showed a lot on returns, but he really needs to learn how to block. He should be a better player than he is.

We need a Fresh Offensive from the McVay Shanahan HCing Tree. Nothing we do on Offense is innovative at all. :headscratch:
Why not just hire McVay? He's been as bad as Belichick last 2 years and should be fired.

Why not just hire McVay? He's been as bad as Belichick last 2 years and should be fired.
I remember McVay winning a SB recently handsome guy gorgeous wife I want McVay around your Idol can go.

I remember McVay winning a SB recently handsome guy gorgeous wife I want McVay around your Idol can go.
You like losing that much? You judge coaches by their looks? We should've kept Pom-Pom Pete. I always thought he was handsome, in a long horseface kind of way

Raegor with 4 times the snaps of Thornton.

Thornton has done nothing. He’s gone next year, I expect.

As for Raegor, showed a lot on returns, but he really needs to learn how to block. He should be a better player than he is.
All our WR's except Pop Douglas Needs to go 2024 Great Draft to double dip there. Oh and Reagor like Thornton sucks dude was taken before Jefferson too.

You like losing that much? You judge coaches by their looks? We should've kept Pom-Pom Pete. I always thought he was handsome, in a long horseface kind of way
He he... I got a long Inspector Gadget face too. :)

He did everything but say it's none of your goddamned business. Kudos to Bill for protecting the player.
What is he supposed to say? "Yeah he tried to off himself before the game, here's his medical transcript from the local hospital. Do you want his bloodwork too?"

What is he supposed to say? "Yeah he tried to off himself before the game, here's his medical transcript from the local hospital. Do you want his bloodwork too?"
Well, the media would like him to do that.
You don't seriously give a chit on this topic, do you?

Well, the media would like him to do that.

You don't seriously give a chit on this topic, do you?
What Topic??
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

BOB can't even run a consistent Offense now some want him to be a HC. :rolleyes:
I think educated viewers can tell it's not BOB's designs or play calling that is the problem on offense... it's the sub-NFL collection of talent at almost all positions - whether from injury or negligence. And that lands squarely on the shoulders of BB, not BOB.

The Will Grier Era of the Patriots has come to an end.

At least we won't hear anymore "Just play Grieah!" talk.
This either means Grier & Cunningham know the Pats are drafting the QB of the future and signing a solid Vet next year, or that Zappe is going to be the guy and they want nothing to do with waiting their turn on a doomed team. Let's hope it's option 1.

Our offense performed pretty well against one of the best defenses in the NFL until Strange, Henry, and McDermott got hurt.

This either means Grier & Cunningham know the Pats are drafting the QB of the future and signing a solid Vet next year, or that Zappe is going to be the guy and they want nothing to do with waiting their turn on a doomed team. Let's hope it's option 1.
Naturally the most sane option is left out: it's better to be on a team's 53 than the practice squad

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back