Patriots Losing Special Teams Coach To Colts

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Patriots Losing Special Teams Coach To Colts

Ian Logue

The Indianapolis Colts may not have gotten their man with Josh McDaniels, but it appears they've been successful in poaching a New England coach to fill one of their coaching vacancies.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Nice touch adding the punt bungle. hahaha

24ojm8.jpg

Okay I gotta admit I was prepared to be ticked off at the click bait when I saw it was Assistant Coach Ventrone and not Judge but then you worked in the Funt and anything that gets me enjoying that (cough) "play" again can only be a good thing.

Happy for Ray who originally went undrafted but managed to carve out a 10 year NFL career.

Even at age 32 in his final year with SF his teammates voted him their special team player of the year.

Was it Ventrone who was a Patriot on and off and on and off and on and off ???

He must of run out of dope. Gonna go reup

Is it time to start the argument as to whether or not Ventrone is actually part of the BB "Coaching Tree"???? Does he meet the qualifications??

Appreciate Ray and his bro Ross, as both were UDFA's who did pretty good in the NFL... wish him well.

Is it time to start the argument as to whether or not Ventrone is actually part of the BB "Coaching Tree"???? Does he meet the qualifications??

Appreciate Ray and his bro Ross, as both were UDFA's who did pretty good in the NFL... wish him well.
If he becomes a successful coach, then he' part of the belichick tree. See that was easy.

Are they going to hang a Banner that says Runner Up Coach signed?

Nice touch adding the punt bungle. hahaha
I was sitting there watching that 1.5 second clip for a minute constantly laughing. Something new to be gained from each play through.

First, the hesitation by the snapper as it looks like a deliberate two part process to the snap. Part 1 being what looks like him thinking "I'm actually doing this" before he almost stops mid snap as if changing his mind, then part 2 being the follow through where he realizes he actually did snap the ball and has to commit.

Then the quick head bob by the guy receiving the snap, as if he's saying "wtf you moron!" (something akin to lipreading).

There is also the futile attempt by the snapper to actually try to block the Patriot's defenders, which is comical that he'd even try. Why he even bothered is beyond me.

Don't forget to look at the ref down the line of scrimmage, waiting with his flag. He almost appears to throw it with disgust for the shame he just witnessed.

Finally you see the look on the rest of the Colt's players closer to the sideline. One or two twitch on the snap and look like they are about to run a route (or whatever idiotic plan they had in mind). But the majority just sit there in awe and embarrassment, realizing the play was dead before it started and that there really is no point in doing anything but watching that train wreck.

...Ventrone will be back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft