PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots hire Donta Hightower to coach LBs!

Absolutely, a respected leader. A coach on the field. Definitely love this. Another leader of men that will only make this defense consistently dominant week in week put in my opinion. Also glad to see Brian remained as well.
And Mike

"Another terrible hire with no coaching experience. What can he possibly teach the LBs about football?"
Team Bill - probably

Dude had an integral play in each of the second-wave 3 SB wins. Like literal game defining plays. It'll be awesome if he can communicate and bestow that knowledge on our current DL.

Andre Tippett says hello…

But anyway, I’m happy about the hire. I hope he’s as good a coach as he was a player. :thumbsup:
I figured someone would come to correct me on this but Tippett and Hightower played different LB positions.

You did good coach. Great hire. #IJWT

I figured someone would come to correct me on this but Tippett and Hightower played different LB positions.
Hightower played inside and outside while Tippet was a sack master among other things on the outside.

"Another terrible hire with no coaching experience. What can he possibly teach the LBs about football?"
Team Bill - probably
Another dumb post by you I'm guessing most of team Bill was a fan of Hightower too. But you just can't help yourself.

Play together and now coach together. Awesome!

Team Bill - probably
It is amazing when people prefer a guy with 3 years of watching film instead of a guy who played 10 years at the highest level. Somehow watching film is more important.

Seems like Mayo is hiring a lot of guys that a lot of players would love to play for.

No complaints so far, but of course, it's all wait and see at this point.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back