PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

******* Patriots fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, cute...

Greenwich, CT being basically Boston? It's basically New York, but yep...if you wanted to stick with the Connecticut theme, coulda gone with Somers, CT or something like that.

Thought it was stupid, another 1:15 of my life wasted on the internet..

Heh, cute...

Greenwich, CT being basically Boston? It's basically New York, but yep...if you wanted to stick with the Connecticut theme, coulda gone with Somers, CT or something like that.

I'm willing to bet 100% of the Greenwich community that isn't busy playing water polo or whatever the **** rich people do are Giants fans.

Where is Greenwich CT?
You know, never mind. Nobody cares.

New York State Police patrol one of the interstates that runs through the edge of it....enough said.

Heh, cute...

Agreed, I work in Greenwich and live in Stamford (next town over). The area is 90% Giants/Jets fans. It's 45 minutes to MetLife vs. 3+ hours to Gillette.... do the math. I WISH it was Pats land. I have deal with Jets/Giants a55hole fans on a daily basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe