PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots - Dolphins week 15 injury reports and updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya...rookie Wrs missing games in their first year doesn't have any effect on their learning of the O or rapport with the QB. Lets just forget all about that nonsense

It's going to be a ground and pound day with a mix of dink and dunks. Time to pull some trick plays out of the bag. Hopefully the defense can hold up.

Dink and dunk, ground and pound, I don't care how they do it. Just gimme a score or two in the first half. Keep it competitive. And leave South Florida with a W.

It's going to be hard to ground and pound when Mia stacks the box, takes out the center of the field and dares us to throw deep to Edelman or Amendola.

Without Dobson or KT, I don't see how we can space out their D. Boyce will need to step up and put the fear of god into them, or we are in a pretty bad way.

Worse, they have such a strong push up the middle and from the right side, that I worry if our Oline is due another crappy game.

And then there is Mike Wallace, and my confidence in our banged up secondary...

Pretty low confidence all around.. This is going to be another bad day for my blood pressure I fear =/

^^maybe go back to bed already?

You're predicting Miami 28-18? Explains your bias.

ya...rookie Wrs missing games in their first year doesn't have any effect on their learning of the O or rapport with the QB. Lets just forget all about that nonsense

First, missing a hand full of games is not going to do a heck of a lot to the learning curve for these players. Considering neither are Brady's primary WR, they probably miss out on 3-5 passes each today from Brady. Deion Branch missed four games in his rookie season (and had two others where he didn't catch a single ball) and it didn't stop him from breaking out his second season.

Second, Dobson already is having the best rookie season for any WR in the Brady/Belicheck era. Even if he doesn't suit up again, he has already outperformed even Deion Branch in his rookie season.

It's going to be hard to ground and pound when Mia stacks the box, takes out the center of the field and dares us to throw deep to Edelman or Amendola.

Without Dobson or KT, I don't see how we can space out their D. Boyce will need to step up and put the fear of god into them, or we are in a pretty bad way.

Worse, they have such a strong push up the middle and from the right side, that I worry if our Oline is due another crappy game.

And then there is Mike Wallace, and my confidence in our banged up secondary...

Pretty low confidence all around.. This is going to be another bad day for my blood pressure I fear =/

When did Mike Wallace start playing well this season? I am far more concerned about Hartline.

I think daring Brady to throw, even with a depleted receiving corp, is playing with fire.

Pretty low confidence all around.. This is going to be another bad day for my blood pressure I fear.

Are you Norv Turner or Brian Schottenheimer?

Are Dobson and Thompkins going to play in the playoffs? Nobody is talking about their injury and only Gronk.

When did Mike Wallace start playing well this season? I am far more concerned about Hartline.

I think daring Brady to throw, even with a depleted receiving corp, is playing with fire.

That second part is very true. Now Wallace can really get down the field, I don't want talib on an island with him.

Are Dobson and Thompkins going to play in the playoffs? Nobody is talking about their injury and only Gronk.

They should be fine. Both were back at practice this week and moving well. The Pats are just being careful with them at this point without a pass catching TE for the playoffs.

Last edited:

IMO, we are being cautious with their injuries and giving them a little more rest since they are rooks. They have both practiced, so I would imagine they are close to playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe