PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Announce 2019 Opponents

Status
Not open for further replies.
I beat you to it Bob Alvarez ... :D

Last edited:
Looks to be a potential ***** of a schedule, though it's a good one for both the home crowds getting good games and the relative lack of traveling distance for away games.

Welcome back to hell, Pittsburgh. @BAL will be tough, and @Mia expect the worst. Looks tough, but I see a 13-3!

I’ve never been to Gillette. I love my dad, but bless his heart he’s a cowgirl fan, so I’d love to take him for my first game so we can enjoy a beatdown together of his team.

Not too bad, I predict 14-2 and complete total domination as usual.

Hope at Philly is early in the year. Would love to go for that one.

In NJ so I will go to the Jets and Phillies games. I won't wear any Pats clothing in Philly I want to stay alive.

They’re playing the Giants. I’m already scared of that game because they beat us 7 years ago :eek::eek::eek:

Lol

Last edited:
I’m actually looking forward to the Jimmy G Bowl in 2020. Possibly without Brady...

On paper that schedule as it stand today is scary.

They’re playing the Giants. I’m already scared of that game because of 7 years ago :eek::eek::eek:

Lol

Hell yeah we are, it's at least as scary as worrying about the Chargers as a potential opponent in this year's AFCCG based on what happened in a game the Pats won by 2 scores 11 years ago lmao

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
@Houston ... YES!

On paper that schedule as it stand today is scary.
Yes, but schedules virtually never play out the way they look when they're released. Teams always change.

The schedule looks pretty easy to me.

At least 4 teams will have new head coaches, and ratbirds will have a new gm. So teams will change....

If the Pats are lucky enough to win the SB....the Thursday night opponent from most to least likely.

Dallas
NYG
Pittsburgh
KC
Cleveland
Miami
Buffalo
NYJ

KC and Pitt have already played the Pats on Thursday night after the Pats won a SB which is why I rank them that way.

If they don't win I think they open on the road vs one of the divisional opponents or Cincinnati. The NFL will want to save these games for later in the season and likely prime time. All major market teams. Three playoff teams and one which before injuries was on track to be in the playoffs.

at Baltimore Ravens
at Washington Redskins
at Philadelphia Eagles
at Houston Texans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes