PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Announce 2019 Opponents

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Pats are lucky enough to win the SB....the Thursday night opponent from most to least likely.

Dallas
NYG
Pittsburgh
KC
Cleveland
Miami
Buffalo
NYJ

I can't see DAL or NYG; those games will get good ratings no matter what.

Actually, if I had to guess, it wouldn't surprise me if it was CLE. Buzz for an "up-and-coming" team.

Did it include who we are playing on Feb 3rd, 2019?

Asking for a friend.

I see 9 automatics. I don't like the Cleveland (yes, cleveland), Pittsburgh, Dallas, KC, Baltimore and Houston. Now, there's a whole lot of off-season between now and then, but I see those games as 50-50. Who the hell knows whos gonna be on this roster in 2019, but there's gonna be a big turn over. Oh, our QB is gonna be 42.

I just wanna get thru the playoffs before I worry about 2019.

I can't see DAL or NYG; those games will get good ratings no matter what.

Actually, if I had to guess, it wouldn't surprise me if it was CLE. Buzz for an "up-and-coming" team.

Cleveland is definitely in play but the last time the league had a non playoff team was Dallas @ NYG in 2012. You could also say that game would get good ratings any other time as well.

It's January 1, and people are actually debating who the Patriots might play on opening Thursday night as defending Super Bowl Champions next September. Yeah that's a....

This is essentially the 2007 schedule once again... AFC North and NFC East opponents... plenty of major markets and noteworthy teams...

starting with the division winners BAL KC and HOU.

Then you have PIT CIN CLE
And of course NYG PHI DAL WSH

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back