PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots 2021 schedule is dope

I saw this on Facebook. A supposed leaked pats schedule...

1: vs MIA (4:25)
2: @ NYJ (1)
3: vs NO (1)
4: vs TB (SNF)
5: @ HOU (1)
6: vs DAL (4:25)
7: vs NYJ (1pm)
8: @ LAC (4:05)
9: @ CAR (1)
10: vs CLE (1)
11: @ ATL (TNF)
12: vs TEN (1)
13 @ BUF (MNF)
14: BYE
15: @ IND (TBD)
16: vs BUF (1)
17: vs JAX (1)
18: @ MIA (1)

If true, I'm a fan of late bye weeks.

Other than the TB game that's not bad at all for the first half. 5 home games. The gauntlet will be week 8-13 leading into the bye with 4 of 6 on the road but it's still not too bad.

Depending on how NO looks without Brees and if Houston does/doesn't have Watson, the Tampa game is the only real scary one. Not that we'll win all the others of course, but we should be competitive in the early season.

I saw this on Facebook. A supposed leaked pats schedule...

1: vs MIA (4:25)
2: @ NYJ (1)
3: vs NO (1)
4: vs TB (SNF)
5: @ HOU (1)
6: vs DAL (4:25)
7: vs NYJ (1pm)
8: @ LAC (4:05)
9: @ CAR (1)
10: vs CLE (1)
11: @ ATL (TNF)
12: vs TEN (1)
13 @ BUF (MNF)
14: BYE
15: @ IND (TBD)
16: vs BUF (1)
17: vs JAX (1)
18: @ MIA (1)

OH NO all those 1PM games and only 1 SNF game...... Such a shame....:evil:

NFL Schedule Leak - Google Drive

Looks like this is a live spreadsheet with info coming in. Missing the TB@NE game though.

Somehow the Vikings schedule is already out
It would be even better if somebody were to keep a spreadsheet with multi-year tabs on who posts accurate information prior to any announcements, and who it turns out is just talking out of their butt hole.

It would be even better if somebody were to keep a spreadsheet with multi-year tabs on who posts accurate information prior to any announcements, and who it turns out is just talking out of their butt hole.
Too much work. Easier to just assume everyone is full of it and you'll be right most times anyway.

upon further review, i'll hold off on thinking that is the schedule... the person that put it out is the same guy that said 2 days ago Pats/Bucs was definitely happening on Thanksgiving and he also said a source told him Hightower was 100% retiring

Is it just me, or are the Falcons really getting screwed? Sure seems to me that it would make sense for the international games to all have AFC hosts since those teams have 9 home games. Sure, some teams would be reduced to 8 but that makes more sense than having Atlanta "host" an international game. They are reduced to 7 true home games when 15 other teams have 9 (I am counting Jax as having only 8 since they are the other international "home" game).

upon further review, i'll hold off on thinking that is the schedule... the person that put it out is the same guy that said 2 days ago Pats/Bucs was definitely happening on Thanksgiving and he also said a source told him Hightower was 100% retiring
That's why I said a supposed schedule leak!

I love the late bye week. If we in contention we can make a good run after the bye

What will the Amazon Prime feed have for us that the regular broadcast won't?

If the leaked NEP schedule is real, that is great as there are only 3 night games.. hate night games.

If the leaked NEP schedule is real, that is great as there are only 3 night games.. hate night games.
Agreed. There once was a time that I looked forward to night games, but no more.

The advantage of sucking....
Yes, but to me the networks care far more about name-power. They want a familiar name that everybody wants for their fantasy football team.

Win lots of games with team defense, ball control offense and running back by committee: the network doesn't have a name to hype, they hate it.

A 4-12 team that has two or three well known offensive players (e.g., Atlanta Falcons)? Plays right into their marketing formula.

It's why last year we were more likely to get a losing team like the Falcons or Cowboys on tv than a playoff contender such as the Titans, Rams or Dolphins.

I don't know why so many people think the NFL is throwing all the "extra" games onto the final week of the season. There is no way they do that since they are all inter-conference games. I think people are taking the phrase "17th game" too literally. I expect those "17th games" to be spread throughout the season (just not any during the final 2 weeks).

EDIT: JMT beat me to the same comment. Sorry for the plagiarism!
You are correct:

W1: at NYJ W
W2: vs. NO W
W3: at BUF L
W4: vs. TB L
W5: at LAC L
W6: vs CLE L
W7: Bye
W8: at MIA W
W9: at CAR W
W10: vs NYJ W
W11: at HOU W
W12: at ATL W
W13: vs JAX W
W14: vs. TEN L
W15: at IND L
W16: vs MIA W
W17: vs. BUF L
W18: vs. DAL L

9 - 8 or 10 - 7 (miss playoffs).
Updating, same result.

Wk 1 vs. Miami Dolphins, W
Wk 2 at NYJ, W
Wk 3 vs. NO Saints, W
Wk 4 vs. TB Buccaneers, L
Wk 5 at Houston Texans, W
Wk 6 vs. Dallas Cowboys, L
Wk 7 vs. NYJ, W
Wk 8 at LA Chargers, L
Wk 9 at Carolina Panthers, W
Wk 10 vs. Cleveland Browns, L
Wk 11 at Atlanta Falcons, W
Wk 12 vs. Tennessee Titans, L
Wk 13 at Buffalo Bills, L
Wk 14 BYE
Wk 15 at Indianapolis Colts, W
Wk 16 vs. Buffalo Bills, L
Wk 17 vs. JAX Jaguars, W
Wk 18 at Miami Dolphins, L

9 - 8 or 10 - 7 (miss playoffs)

I want for us to be the only franchise that Tom Brady never beat!!!!
I'll settle for joining the Pliants & Beagles as the only teams to beat him in the SB
Side note: Elway never lost to the Patriots....goddamn it...
This is one of the stupidest statistics ever: Elway 11-0 career vs the Patriots

The relevant statistic is: He never started against Steve Grogan or Doug Flutie

Pats have had every scheduling advantage fall their way this season… Until now, ****ing Indy Clots.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back