PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots 2021 schedule is dope

hopefully not that much late night or monday night games, **** them, can't watch at 2 am anymore, getting old:crying:
Ha! Agreed! I can't stay up either and I'm on Mountain Time! Not sure how folks do it on the east coast.

Obviously at QB, but other than that position, there's a ton here to like.
Putting on my Ring 6 hat...

I am reminded of the saying: "Other than the shooting, did you enjoy the play, Mrs. Lincoln?"

A team without even an average QB is a team going nowhere, usually. I personally hope for 10-6, but Cam is indeed the question mark.

Have they "leaked" any dates yet? They usually do. I wish they would go back to releasing the schedule in April...
According to Florio, the May release is here to stay.... it gives the League more time to know where players are going to be - especially the rookies - and better determine their marquee matchups.

Yeah, considering what the Giants in general have done past 20 years having 2 rings in that time is major luck. Those are literally the only 2 years they have gone past the divisional round, maybe the only 2 years they won a playoff game period but id have to check. And in both years the stars aligned for a title for 9-10 win teams.
You correct about the Giants/Eli. In only 2 years in his career did he win a playoff game, yet in those 2 years he won Super Bowls. There is no other QB that comes even close to that strange accomplishment.

Looks like we’re at home vs Miami week 1 according to the NEP.

Nice that SNF/MNF will have games which will have new stadiums with fans for the first time in a regular season game.

Can’t imagine NE/Mia gets much distribution considering who it is up against.

Looks like we play the Bucs early, week 4 on Sunday night.

The details of arguably the most anticipated regular season game on the 2021 NFL calendar, Tom Brady’s return to Gillette Stadium to take on the Patriots, have emerged.

According to a report from The Bleacher Report, Brady will lead the Super Bowl Champion Buccaneers to New England on Sunday night, Oct. 3 at 8:25 p.m.

Most anticipated regular season game in years.

Not too optimistic about our chances especially knowing week 4 is during the time when BB teams typically are figuring things out. Hopefully Mac is our starter by then.

But at least it's not last season - that would have been ugly.

Surprised Bucs aren't opening vs Buffalo

Most anticipated regular season game in years.

Not too optimistic about our chances especially knowing week 4 is during the time when BB teams typically are figuring things out. Hopefully Mac is our starter by then.

But at least it's not last season - that would have been ugly.
I don't think we are winning no matter when it is played but I am happy it is early in the season so the game will be meaningful to us.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
Back