PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots 2021 schedule is dope

Yeah obviously I’ll revisit that once signings are made but just looking at the roster I don’t see an overnight rebuild. We were not just a QB away last year and there are too many question marks to be all that optimistic that there will be one. Both sides of the ball need a lot of work. The AFC East is not the punching bag it was anymore. Hopefully we see lots of progress and we all feel good about this team a year from now no matter what happens this season.

And Bill is one of the all time great HCs even if some of his GM decisions lately are meh. His legacy is set in stone but that does not automatically mean he is the right guy to get us where we want to be in 2021. I hope he is. Let’s see what happens.
Nailed it. :D :D :D

Pats have had every scheduling advantage fall their way this season… Until now, ****ing Indy Clots.
Yes, I'm looking forward to the Patriots dominating Carson Daly's Dolts (sounds like a pop group...not a good one...)

However, Saturday is the 45th anniversary of the greatest travesty in the history of sports, the debacle which stole the world championship from the New England Patriots, and awarded it to the inferior Chokeland Fraiders. Ignorance of this reality including the absence of the broadcast tape empowers the false laughingstock narrative within eternal, national Anti-Patriots Hysteria.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back