Rushing

Gillislee - 10 TDs 900 yards 170 attempts
Burkhead - 4 TDs 600 yards 130 attempts
Lewis - 1 TD 400 yards 80 attempts
White 3 TDs 150 yards 40 attempts.
Edelamn 60 yards 10 rushes
Brady 70 yards 25 attempts 1 TD

Defensive leaders

Flowers 10 Sacks - Sack leader (Ealy 5, Nink 4, Rivers 4 other notables)
Gilmore - 6 Ints - interception leader (Butler 4, Rowe 2 other notables)
Patrick Chung 70 tackles - tackle leader (Gilmore 60, Hightower 50 other notables)

Last edited:
From your list:

Capture.JPG

Your receivers have 100 more yards than your listed passers... hmmm... who's got the other 100 yards passing?

tumblr_nuednhHzI81qiox8vo4_250.gif

...mystery solved. :)

Last edited:
If I added correctly, that's a total of 16 more TD's than last year's very good record.

I have to believe that's over-optimistic, if only because the Pat's defense should be better, and so we'll see more 5-minute offense that will cut down on the number of drives per game.

What I want to see:

Passing: 1000 attempts
Rushing: 600 attempts

;)

cooks' ypc of 12.6 seems low. it was 13.5 in 2015 and 15.0 in 2016.

also, maybe hogan's 17.9 last year was him overachieving, but with the addition of cooks, i would think he would have even more opportunities to catch long passes. especially if gronk is back healthy.

48 tds for brady is a bit too optimistic - i would say closer to 40.

If I added correctly, that's a total of 16 more TD's than last year's very good record.

I have to believe that's over-optimistic, if only because the Pat's defense should be better, and so we'll see more 5-minute offense that will cut down on the number of drives per game.

It is less than 2007 by a few and i do think they get 34+PPG this year mostly by just seeing the field more and facing better offenses that force them to score more. If Brady played all of last year he would have scored 37/38 TDs.. If he had Gronk all of last year that would be in the 40s for sure. Now add Cooks to this offense and considering the QBs they face and I don't think 48 is a stretch provided the health of the key offensive pieces. I am making the 48 projection assume health of Gronk/Cooks/Edelman and OL (Generally) all year.

If any of those guys go down this won't happen. Also you could argue I was too generous if anything with RB TDs as they don't have Blount this year and the 1 elite thing he could do was get it in the goal line but i will give the benefit of a doubt to this group of RBs.

Last edited:

also, maybe hogan's 17.9 last year was him overachieving, but with the addition of cooks, i would think he would have even more opportunities to catch long passes. especially if gronk is back healthy.

I think they use Cooks more as a slot option which is why i see that happening and he only goes outside on occasion. If Cooks/Gronk are on the field I'd rather have Gronk deep or someone like Edelman/Hogan cause you know Cooks/Gronk if they play within 15 will either beat their guy easy or drag enough to have a true 1v1 over the top.

Of course you mix it up and have Cooks go deep sometimes too but the ability to force a constant 1v1 or get destroyed underneath is enticing.

Brandin Cooks 2700 receiving yards

Not sure why, but I'm really hoping those 15 catches Dola makes are at really exciting times at big, clutch moments.

Hogan generally caught slightly deeper targets than Cooks. Gronk even deeper. Interestingly, Both Hogan and Gronk also had significantly higher YAC than Cooks.

That would mean having Gronk healthy for at least 15 games. I'm not sure I'll be counting on that.
Actually gronk could do thoae numbers in 10 games.

Cash Brady in Minneapolis February how bou dat

I wouldn't write off a 50+ TD pass season from Brady I know he has atleast one more in him hopefully he can pass Mannings 55 record

With our stable of runningbacks there is no way Brady is throwing for more than 40 TDs. He won't be stat padding at the goal line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes