PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatJew Where Are You - The PatJew Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor PJ, I fear he is lost ...

That’s the spirit.
See what I mean? Caffeine activates noradrenaline neurons enabling the local release of dopamine, thus improving a.m. attitude. You now are free to laugh at my earlier post.

See what I mean? Caffeine activates noradrenaline neurons enabling the local release of dopamine, thus improving a.m. attitude. You now are free to laugh at my earlier post.
To be fair, I was juiced up on pre-workout when I read the post the first time. You still bombed. That’s okay. Like I said, you can’t win them all. Keep firing.

To be fair, I was juiced up on pre-workout when I read the post the first time. You still bombed. That’s okay. Like I said, you can’t win them all. Keep firing.
Well, maybe you'll appreciate it when you're older and more mature. Nuance tends to be lost on the young.

For a preworkout, Try "Dark Energy" by Magnitude Life Sciences...you won't be sorry...pretty sure it's the strongest thing you can get unless you stack something with ephedrine (primatene/bronkaid)

For a preworkout, Try "Dark Energy" by Magnitude Life Sciences...you won't be sorry...pretty sure it's the strongest thing you can get unless you stack something with ephedrine (primatene/bronkaid)
Hey, if it helps him rediscover his morning sense of humor I'm all for it.

I don’t like the stronger stuff. Don’t feel like walking around like I’m speedballing blow and Adderall. “Hulk Juice” by Super Human works for me.

I don’t like the stronger stuff. Don’t feel like walking around like I’m speedballing blow and Adderall. “Hulk Juice” by Super Human works for me.
That stuff is an expensive joke regardless. The operative ingredient per scoop is 400 mg. of caffeine, equal to four cups of coffee.

Edit: your "Hulk Juice" is about as silly -- 275 mg. caffeine. You both are wasting your money.

That stuff is an expensive joke regardless. The operative ingredient per scoop is 400 mg. of caffeine, equal to four cups of coffee.

Edit: your "Hulk Juice" is about as silly -- 275 mg. caffeine. You both are wasting your money.
I go at 5:30 in the morning and that gets me out of the house and into the gym without fail compared to maybe 3-4 days a week before I started taking it again. Not a waste of money to me.

I go at 5:30 in the morning and that gets me out of the house and into the gym without fail compared to maybe 3-4 days a week before I started taking it again. Not a waste of money to me.
I'll bet a shot or two of espresso does the same thing for a fraction of the cost.

I'll bet a shot or two of espresso does the same thing for a fraction of the cost.
Yeah except the first thing I do is run a couple of miles on the treadmill. If I drank coffee or espresso before I did that, diarrhea would blow out of my ass so forcefully that it would part the hair of the old woman behind me on the elliptical.

some people need the help.........usually the little ones

some people need the help.........usually the little ones
Trying desperately, eh? Got to you just a wee bit somewhere in there, did I? Keep trying. Swing away, Merrill.

Trying desperately, eh? Got to you just a wee bit somewhere in there, did I? Keep trying. Swing away, Merrill.

naaahhhhhh, sparky........just a little fun after your hissy fit over on the celtics board......you know, your little fart sniffing thing

Yeah except the first thing I do is run a couple of miles on the treadmill. If I drank coffee or espresso before I did that, diarrhea would blow out of my ass so forcefully that it would part the hair of the old woman behind me on the elliptical.

Stay away from the Squat rack.

naaahhhhhh, sparky........just a little fun after your hissy fit over on the celtics board......you know, your little fart sniffing thing
Maybe do something with physical exertion involved instead. At your age, with your diet, and past history of drug abuse (cool move bragging about that in your 50s by the way) a widow maker is a distinct possibility in a decade or so. Do you think your idiot kids will mourn you or do you think they’ll just dismiss you as a low IQ guy and a loser like we do?

Maybe do something with physical exertion involved instead. At your age, with your diet, and past history of drug abuse (cool move bragging about that in your 50s by the way) a widow maker is a distinct possibility in a decade or so. Do you think your idiot kids will mourn you or do you think they’ll just dismiss you as a low IQ guy and a loser like we do?

who's trying desperately? maybe you should lay off that garbage.....makes you crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back