PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Panthers WR Kelvin Benjamin traded to Buffalo for 3rd & 7th

CISGS

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
He sucks. Slow, can't get open, catches with his body when he catches it at all. Looks like Tarzan, plays like a tortoise named Jane. Massively overrated by fantasy football fans. Knowledgeable Panthers fans hated the guy.

tenor.gif

He sucks. Slow, can't get open, catches with his body when he catches it at all. Looks like Tarzan, plays like a tortoise named Jane. Massively overrated by fantasy football fans. Knowledgeable Panthers fans hated the guy.

So you're saying he's Absolute Zero Kelvin?

sorry......

4 catches for 104 against us.

Good move by Buff why would Carolina trade him.
What's the compensation.

Based on reports panthers were prob tired of the chore of keeping this guy in shape

Kind of surprising. the Jay Ajayi trade surprised me too. A lot of activity compared to last year it feels like, but I could be wrong

What did he say that was incorrect? Benjamin is overrated as hell.
He's caught 168 balls in 40 games from a QB who isn't (putting it kindly) the greatest passer in the world. So he's not garbage.

How's Chris Matthews doing these days?

You comparing Matthews to Benjamin? Really lol. Listen i am not the biggest fan but the guy has put up two solid years. Matthews's a jag.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back