PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Overreaction Monday 2022

Just wait as the season wears on and they play better defenses. People are already falling into the early season trap.

Remember the year Aaron Rodgers was so excited and said "we got a defense" after beating the lowly Bears week 1? They got a beat down against San Fran in the NFCCG.
#360yds on the Road with new guys on Offense color me sold Reid is still designing the plays I think solid foundation there.

Last edited:
That was some of the worst week 1 football I can recall seeing in recent memory. Just about every team other than the Bills and maybe the Bucs seemed out of rhythm and messy for long stretches. I hope the NFL is concerned about the product on the field.

Mac Jones ain't leading us anywhere

Might not be able to even win us a playoff game

I recall somebody remarking that they were so old that they remember when a 45 yard field goal was not a "gimme".

There were tons of gimme missed FGs this weekend.

Cincinnati I can understand, since they lost a snapper.

Wasn't surprised by pats game. Still think they win 4 or 5 games.

The glass slipper is gone, this is how football is for most teams. Mediocrity. Pats ate a little below mediocre, have to work their way up.

The patriots drafted a first round guard!

We stink and it was painful, hours later, to watch Tom Brady come out, and despite issues with his own O line (particularly in the redzone), make it look easy and easily get the win (oh, and his D was way better too). Okay, thanks.

Belts and shoelaces please, belts and shoelaces, you get 'em back in October...

I recall somebody remarking that they were so old that they remember when a 45 yard field goal was not a "gimme".

There were tons of gimme missed FGs this weekend.

Cincinnati I can understand, since they lost a snapper.
1663020553000.png

The product on the field for most teams gets worse and worse at the beginning of the season every year. One less preseason game and limiting padded practices in the name of “sAfEtY” has that effect. Maybe it’s just a coincidence, and this statement is definitely anecdotal, but the amount of soft tissue injuries in the first couple of weeks seems crazy high.

well...I'm always here to beat a dead horse's azz...you can place all this garbage on ONE utterly narcissistic sub-moron...Roger "The Goon" Goodell...the owners don't give a shyt about injuries or sloppy play...M-O-N-E-Y...that's it and the shyteating Goon is the perfect conduit as the stadiums remain full and ancillary NFL sales boom.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back