PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Our old friend Pete Carroll twitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very strange. Not to mention immature for a grown man in his 50's.

House of Pain, Lil' Wayne, Ludicris?

Once again proves that he's too much of a 'player's coach.' Either that or he's got some sweet young thang on the side he's trying to keep a connection with.

I'm calling him Peter 'Pan' Carroll from now on. This guy needs to grow up and act like a respectable head coach.

I expect Carroll to be coaching a college team again by 2013 at the latest.

I think its great. The guy has been awesome as a college coach and gets along with everybody. He knows football inside out.

As I've said before he was really unlucky when he was here imo. He came just after we had gotten to a superbowl and it was always going to be tough to follow the Tuna. We lost Curtis Martin the year after he arrived which was huge at that time, and he brought in Robert Edwards who probably would have been a legend here but for that horrific injury. He also brought Kevin Faulk here.

He is a fun guy by the looks of things but that all changes when he is on the field and most likely during practice and in the locker room. He maintains a great relationship with most players he has coached which can only be a good thing. I mean who wouldn't want to play for a guy with a good rep like that.

The Seahawks reek of a 5-11 team right now

Either that or he's got some sweet young thang on the side he's trying to keep a connection with.

If Charlie Weis is to be believed, he does.

But c'mon. It's a professional requirement for him to relate to young people. If he happens to like their music that they surely make him listen to, what's wrong with that?

If Charlie Weis is to be believed, he does.

But c'mon. It's a professional requirement for him to relate to young people. If he happens to like their music that they surely make him listen to, what's wrong with that?

Maybe you don't see anything wrong with being almost 60 yrs old and listening to, promoting, and often quoting hardcore gangsta rap. To each his own, I guess.

Something tells me that most of us would rather that our own coach Belichick stay away from the Lil' Wayne and Ludicris. If BB started tweeting quotes from Lil' Wayne, I'd be quite shocked and worried.

Maybe you don't see that as needing to grow up, I do. I'm in my early to mid 30's, and if my mom or dad (approx. 60 yrs old) started quoting gangsta rap I'd be absolutely appalled and extremely embarrassed for both them and I.

Something also tells me that nobody 'makes' coach Belichick listen to any hip hop or rap--even if it may be on in the backround from time to time. I think the Bon Jovi makes a man of 58 quite young at heart still. (although I'm not about to listen to it)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick