PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Other Week 7 NFL games

I think Carr might have just fumbled through the endzone for a touchback for the SECOND time in his career.

Regards,
Chris

Packers are so stupidly lucky. They should be getting KILLED in this game.

right now I think the Colts or Houston could be the biggest threat to the Pats in the AFC

Just a question of time until Watson gets injured on one of those scrambles.

Idiot Carr fumbles through EZ

After seeing what the Colts did to the chiefs, and how their playing the Texans, and considering how good Brissettt looks, I think our old nemisis is entering the discussion.

JB looks good ? Am I watching someone else overthrowing players regularly ?

Idiot Carr fumbles through EZ
qmk1loazhgsigwu7rmk9.png

Hope the fumble through the end zone never goes away, I love it.

Colts 14-9 at the half after repeated very bad starting field position. Not bad.

Brissett, aside from a badly handled shotgun snap, has looked much better than Watson.

Allen is horrendous against the blitz. I don’t know why teams don’t blitz most plays against them...

Bills fans booing....lol
Hopefully Miami can keep it up in the second half

Deafening round of boos at the half in Orchard Park!:D:D:D

right now I think the Colts or Houston could be the biggest threat to the Pats in the AFC
They'll scare me more if either earn the #1 seed. I don't see either winning in Foxboro as the #2-4 seed. In a few weeks, we'll know how we will fare against Baltimore's #1 rushing attack (i.e. the kryptonite for a defense catered to stopping the pass). Fivethirtyeight's useful forecast has Baltimore as the #4, so if the Patriots earn the top seed we'd likely see them coming to Foxboro.

2019 NFL Predictions

this could be the week that a couple of winless teams get their first win

Still KC imo. I don’t think Mahomes will be out long enough to kill their season.

Unbelievable. Packers should be losing this.

Allen is horrendous against the blitz. I don’t know why teams don’t blitz most plays against them...
Sentence could have ended after the word « horrendous ».

What? He was clearly out

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back