PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Other Week 7 NFL games

Watching Lamar throw the ball is like watching paint dry.

I keep winning easy money on the Saints. Why were they underdogs in Jacksonville and Chicago?

I keep winning easy money on the Saints. Why were they underdogs in Jacksonville and Chicago?
Saints win but don't cover

I don't really get the question, but I've seen a lot of the Seahawks and Wilson and he certainly has earned his MVP favorite status IMO

I certainly wouldn’t begrudge him an MVP. To me he’s top 3 QB for the decade and Brady and Rodgers got 2 MVPs each this decade. So Wilson getting one makes sense.

I certainly wouldn’t begrudge him an MVP. To me he’s top 3 QB for the decade and Brady and Rodgers got 2 MVPs each this decade. So Wilson getting one makes sense.
He’s better than Rodgers these last few years.

I'm still scratching my head at Arizona's boneheaded move to play Johnson, only to yank him after a single down. Like, what was the point in all that? If they're afraid of him getting injured, then why not rule him out?

I don't really get the question, but I've seen a lot of the Seahawks and Wilson and he certainly has earned his MVP favorite status IMO

I look at MVP as most critical man to a teams success
Not necessarily best stats, etc

Pats could arguably be 6-0 with an average QB

Sea? Replace Wilson with avg.\
they still winning?
Havent watched cloely enough to judge

Bears offense is really bad. Who is their offense anyway.

This is one of Sean Payton’s best coaching jobs. He’s been out coaching saints opponents for the past 4 weeks with Brees and the stars out.

Great run by Jackson, almost getting 15 yards on what looked like a play designed to shorten the FG attempt...

...or 4th down TD run. Good lord.

Regards,
Chris

Gutsy call by Harbaugh pays off. Bmore up a TD

Is Harbaugh wearing sun glasses on a rainy cloudy day?...:confused:

83 yards by Chicago right now? Ouch...

Jesus Lamar stop posing and shouting. You can't even throw the ball with any consistency.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back