PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Other week 12 NFL games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see newton got benched.

Good Stafford shows up

An Indy win and they would be 1 game behind us in the AFC (tied if the Pats lose) with a head to head game coming up. Much better for them to lose.

So why are you rooting for LA Rams today? It has nothing to do with NE...

Big Ben looks like a Timex from RadioShack

• Ha Ha
Reactions: PP2
Interesting development with Denver up 14-0 on the Chargers. Doesn't seem big but looking at the chargers remaining schedule, if we want them to beat KC they only play like one other winning team. This would make it alot easier, and great if Denver is playing well enough to possibly steal one from KC

Interesting development with Denver up 14-0 on the Chargers. Doesn't seem big but looking at the chargers remaining schedule, if we want them to beat KC they only play like one other winning team. This would make it alot easier, and great if Denver is playing well enough to possibly steal one from KC

I would think we want LAC to win as many games as possible, right? That is, so the Chargers can put pressure on KC or even knock them out of the playoffs by winning the division...

I would think we want LAC to win as many games as possible, right? That is, to put pressure on KC or even knock them out of the playoffs by winning the division...

I think KC is making the playoffs regardless, and the Chargers will be trying their best to beat them regardless. Prior to this game, I was thinking if the Chargers do beat KC, they could become a threat to us in the standings so them losing is a good thing imo

So why are you rooting for LA Rams today? It has nothing to do with NE...
I can't speak for anyone else but I'm pulling for LA because for one, I'm still pissed about the Pack beating us in that 2nd Superbown especially that Howard run back to start the second half. Secondly, the way we dismantled the greatest show on turf in Bradys first year as a starter after Holt (I think it was Tory Holt) said "tonight A dynasty is born" will always make me a smile. And, third,,, Rodgers looks like that freaking A-hole who always says he's homeless while holding a sign on the median, and then goes home to eat lobster with the money he conned.

I would think we want LAC to win as many games as possible, right? That is, so the Chargers can put pressure on KC or even knock them out of the playoffs by winning the division...

While that is one way to look at, I actually prefer the Broncos winning today.

It would put them 1 game behind the Chiefs thus making their remaining 2 matchups (next week, final week of the season) more meaningful.

Every team in the AFC West would be one game behind them by next week and 4 of their remaining 6 games would be against those teams.

And on another note, their other two games are Bengals/Steelers. No more cupcakes on their schedule, all teams right in the thick of things.

I can't speak for anyone else but I'm pulling for LA because for one, I'm still pissed about the Pack beating us in that 2nd Superbown especially that Howard run back to start the second half. Secondly, the way we dismantled the greatest show on turf in Bradys first year as a starter after Holt (I think it was Tory Holt) said "tonight A dynasty is born" will always make me a smile. And, third,,, Rodgers looks like that freaking A-hole who always says he's homeless while holding a sign on the median, and then goes home to eat lobster with the money he conned.
Nope, that was Ricky Proehl.

He was right, of course. :cool:

Nope, that was Ricky Proehl.

He was right, of course. :cool:

O crap of course. How could I forget that. The reason Holt comes to mind, is the look on his face after getting labled the first couple times he made a catch in that game.

Broncos are in the playoff race and quietly looking really good. Pats cannot allow them to force a playoff game in Denver against us.

Pretty entertaining game in GB.

Adams channeling his inner Edelmen.

Broncos are in the playoff race and quietly looking really good. Pats cannot allow them to force a playoff game in Denver against us.

I cannot see Denver winning that division under any circumstances.

Wow. This game-day thread is barren.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick