PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Other week 12 NFL games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady was trying to help the Colts. I hope he helps the Pats in the SB

I thought nothing could top the consecutive 12 men on the field but…..

Yes, this is the concern, but if you're down at the 1 yard line, you're going to have to ask which stands a greater chance of happening, a missed 18 yarder or a big kickoff return?

Arians is with you on this, by the way. Me, I just don't see how the odds are problematic, given how the NFL has all but destroyed kick returns.

What a dumb play

Anyone remember the name of that TE we got from Buffalo who was like 6'8" we were gonna pair with Gronk I think? Had all this hype but pretty much did nothing? Don't ask why I bring him up there's 0 reason. Just curious

Anyone remember the name of that TE we got from Buffalo who was like 6'8" we were gonna pair with Gronk I think? Had all this hype but pretty much did nothing? Don't ask why I bring him up there's 0 reason. Just curious

Scott Chandler?

Chandler

Scott Chandler?
Thats the guy! I had his name in my head like Scott Alexander or Albert Scott.

Wonder what happened to him. I think the big play to Clevelands TE reminded me of him for some reason. Lol

Wonder what happened to him. I think the big play to Clevelands TE reminded me of him for some reason. Lol
You said you had zero reason bringing this up!

You said you had zero reason bringing this up!
walter white GIF

Why are they huddling? OMG.

Had high hopes for him :( I think he had a TD his first game with us and then disappeared.

Next year we got Martellus Bennett, him and Gronk killed it the game or 2 where they were both healthy, but both were either out or hampered by injuries most of the year

6-3 borefest. Who would have thought it. Baltimore is snoozing, but Cleveland doesn't have a game plan worth ****.

Mayfield strikes me as an upscale 'Johnny Foosball"..remember him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back