PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Other games in week 8

Athletes play with the flu all the time. If it’s THAT bad then don’t play. If you play then no excuses.
He sucked today. And there is no excuses. Everything is still in front of them though.

Team may be in trouble though if teams find a way to shut down Kelce. There's nobody else getting open and making huge plays. That is where not having Hill has an impact.

Anyone else disheartened that Will Levis strolls into his first NFL game and throws 4 TDs? I would have to be having a fever dream to see that from Mac. Glad we let DHop leave town without a contract

I would trade Mac for Fields in a heartbeat, just for the hell of it.

Holy **** Parham is a gigantic human

Anyone else disheartened that Will Levis strolls into his first NFL game and throws 4 TDs? I would have to be having a fever dream to see that from Mac. Glad we let DHop leave town without a contract
And passed on Levis

Fields is also not set up for success. Might do well with a change of scenery but Im still not sure he’s an NFL level passer.
Neither is Mac 10.

**** ton of Chefs fans at Milehigh today

Asante Samuel Jr with a massive celebration on a interception that wasn’t, up 30-7 lol

I’d trade Mac for a bag of Fritos and an Olde English 40oz with the cap having been tampered with
Belichick: “I’m already taking the tampered cap. If you’re not going to throw in the Fritos, what are we even talking about here?”

“I’m sorry, Bill. We just don’t see the value.”

Most hated Bears Quarterback is still Jim McMahon. I hated that *******.
I liked McMahon. I remember watching him getting absolutely pummeled during a game while he was in Minnesota and he kept coming back like the terminator. Tougher than a $2 steak.

Last edited:
I liked McMahon. I remember watching him getting absolutely pummeled during a game while he was in Minnesota and he kept coming back like the terminator. Tougher than a $2 steak.

In his book he said the sunglasses weren't because he was trying to look cool, but rather to help with his eye sensitivity. When he was around 5 years old he was goofing around on a chair with a lightbulb in his mouth. He fell off the chair and when the bulb broke it went into his eye. He almost lost his eyesight. He did alright in my book.
I'm not too sure which one I hated more, McMahon or "The Fridge". I still hold a grudge against the whole 85 Bears team for beating the Patriots in the Super Bowl.
This is one of my favorite Packers moments:

I'm not too sure which one I hated more, McMahon or "The Fridge". I still hold a grudge against the whole 85 Bears team for beating the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

I botched the story anyway. My memory of books I've read and what actually transpired have clearly deteriorated. It was a fork, not a lightbulb.

I don't celebrate anyone getting hurt. I'm not saying I'm against the Pats benefitting from a particular player being injured, and I'm not saying there are certain players I wouldn't be shedding any tears over if they were injured, but gloating over someone getting hurt isn't really on my radar.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back