PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Who's in the SB in their FF league?

Injuries killed me in the one Yahoo league that I was in. I am in an Fleaflicker Public league (3rd or 4th year in a row) and am in the SB again.

I have the following:
Tom Brady
Steven Jackson
Dwane Bowe
Miles Austin
Julio Jones
Jeremy Shockey
janikowski
Saints Defense

Bench:
Cam Newton
Felix Jones
Nate Washington
Laurent Robinson
Denarius Moore
Anthony Fasano
Rob Bironas

The Team I'm going against has Gronkowski, who I tried, in vain, to trade for a few times..

Nice. I am also in the finals and my very 1st acquisition of the year was trading S jax for gronk and everybody called me a crazy homer for it. I had a feeling he would produce but not like he has. He's kept me in games all year.

Congrats to everyone who won.

Why did someone rate this thread with one star?

won my fantasy championship game by 53 points!! Newton put up 30 points by himself. Megatron and Ray Rice also paced the attack. :)

We're in a two-game final, but it's already over. I'm down, dig this, 164-93! I feel like I owned the Pats and was watching the team implode against the Ravens. Peterson goes down, Blount is benched, Panthers completely ignore Steve Smith...meanwhile Buffalo's D puts up 33 freakinm points, and my opponent scores the highest total in the league this year. Unbelievable.

Got in with alternating pats D/SF, Brady, Hernandez, Ghost, Mayo (when healthy) and lost in the final 132-121.

One more td pass to Hernandez would have netted me $1500!! Oh, well, always next year.

Congrats to everyone who won.

Why did someone rate this thread with one star?

Because some of the Old Farts on here (I can only assume they're old, based on their Judge Judy style rants) who are afraid of using a computer for purposes other than checking patsfans.com, hate Fantasy Football.
Something about rooting for players on other teams get's them upset and pining for the days when Lawrence Welk was "Appointment T.V.":D

In all seriousness.. I too won my Fantasy Superbowl, thanks to the best free agent pickup ever.. Cam Newton.

I was in 2 leagues though, and in the other one I missed the playoffs entirely, despite being the #1 scoring team all year!!!!
How does this happen you may ask? by having the worst luck ever and running into every team on their "big week". 8 times I was the #2 scorer for the week, while going against the #1 scorer. :bricks:

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back